𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻

✰✰✰
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

y/n sat in her trailer crisscrossed. her eyes were glued onto the computer in front of her as she wore her blue light glasses, groaning at the math question she read.

"fuck this." her hand went to close the laptop until her eyes met the time, she had only been doing school for around 20 minutes.

"check in in 30."  a firm voice reminded, and that had caused y/n to hate herself in this situation even more. she would definitely be doing school until 2 am that night.

and i'm hungry. her eyes slowly searched the room, seeing apples on the counter and she squinted her eyes, ignoring them.

"alright. if i must." standing up and brushing her hands on her jeans, y/n grabbed ahold of her phone before heading out to walk to the food hall.

finn wouldn't be back for around a month or two. he shouldn't have been. his scenes were even postponed due to the fact that he still needed to finish his other movie.

he had an hour long call with y/n last night about the fact that he might've had to stay 12 more weeks, and that was what she was now expecting.

as for finn, he didn't even know she was on set today, and he forcefully pushed his heavy suitcase into his trailer with the held of his mom who was pulling them in from inside.

"thanks mom." he softly spoke, brushing his hair back and she only sent him a small smile before making the trip back to their car.

"12 weeks?" y/n questioned, her heart was immediately beating way faster than it was before, her eyes were wide, and her smile was as well.

"-listen-" finn stammered. he held his hand out, a smile growing on his face as well. "listen, i know you told me to finish it out. do it even if the scenes weren't required..." he went on as she slowly made her way over, him doing the same.

she took notice to the perfect black fluffy haircut he had, clearly for the iconic mike wheeler cut and that warmed her heart.

"-but i missed you. and you-you know, you can not, tell me what to do. so.." he trailed off, his lips curved into a smile and he was now looking down at his very own girlfriend who smiled up at him.

his hand made its way to fix her hair she was messing up due to math, and he now went into a soft whisper to end it all off.

"i really did miss you."

y/n's heart fluttered at that, and she laughed nervously, covering his eyes that stared at her for a minute as she grew flustered.

"i missed you too." she spoke through a nervous laugh that soon went away when he sent down his comforting smile that she very much enjoyed.

"cool, because i didn't want to -like- come back if you weren't gonna appreciate me, i mean-"

"i wish you had an off button." y/n teased, now fixing his hair just as he still did with hers.

he paused, pulling his hand away from her hair, and his mouth playfully hung open. "i wish you did too." he quickly resumed in fixing her hair, now mostly playing with it.

the girl sighed in content, and her smile grew with the response that came from him. he pulled her closer, giving one of his signature aggressive hugs, along with his aggressive kisses on the cheek.

followed by that was a small kiss, both of course shutting their eyes and smiling into it, of course.

✰✰✰
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.