chapter 6 The in-between

Luz, not knowing better, she decided to enter the door. It looked like the portal door but different, not a door shape, not a regular shape, an irregular one. Luz grabbed onto the handle and slowly opened the door, which started to glow yellow. The eye had been glowing the brightest . It was like a blinding light. Luz just looked at it for an entire 10 minutes. It had been glowing yellow, red, and orange, plus a slight blue flickering.

Luz entered the door. After entering the door, she started to fall while falling  she looked around and saw a place she definitely recognised. 'Hey, isn't this the in-be- ' she had gotten cut off by falling down into the water that had temporarily blinded her.

Luz's Pov:

What kind of water blurs your vision that badly? Rubbing my eyes, I realised that I'm drowning. Ironic, really. I mean, what's the weirdest thing that could happen now? Me, going to be alive again? That wouldn't happen anytime soon because being pertified is like being more dead than a door or like Adam. Well,rip me then.

After what felt like 1 hour, I had gotten grabbed by something or someone. I couldn't see what, though, due to the blur from the water. I slowly rubbed my eyes, and then i saw  it.

No one pov:

L:Oh shit is that the Titan?
T:Yes, I'm the Titan. Nice to meet you, luz the human.
L:Your King's dad. He would be so happy if he could meet you.
T:Who says he can't.
L:What do you mean?
T:We could make a deal.
L:What kind of deal?
T:One where you will come back to life, and I can talk to King for a bit.
L:How would that even work?
T:Titan magic.
L:That makes sense.... ...Surprisingly.
T:One question is, do you choose to accept this offer? *Putting their hand out to shake it*
L:Deal. *Shaking their hand*
T:This process will take a couple of days to weeks to get rid of the pertifiction. You will feel it all happening when you are in the void.
L:Anything else I should know?
T:You will have magic.
L:Wait wh-
Luz gets shoved it the void.
L:Well, that just happened. Looks like I just have to wait now...
This is boring....
This will take a long time.