Chapter 3 Where the fuck?

After everything went black. She heard everything around her, which did confuse her. She realised that she was in a void and she couldn't even contact anyone or so she thought.

After a while, Luz started to explore the void she reached her out, but nothing was there to touch. She calls out, but her voice echoed into nothing.

She reached into her pocket and found a glyph. A light glyph. She tapped onto it, and it worked. Glyphs still could work. At least the void wasn't quite as boring as before it was empty. She was all alone. She did start to use glyphs to make the void less boring. In a distance, she spotted a weird glowing light she started to walk closer and saw there were two, not one. She realised that one was like Amity's hair and the other one was like King's eye. Well, that is certainly weird, she thought. Then she touched them at the same time and she got teleported to a dream space. Don't tell me I'm in a dream space or some shit she thought.

She heard static, and it was loud, very loud, so she had to cover her ears, but she still heard it. It did stop, and she spotted two figures. Both were recognizable Amity and King. She tried to talk to them both. Sometimes, what she said is covered with static and others sounding distorted or screaming. It was fucking painful to hear and thought that her eardrums would pop. A few words could be heard I'm still here.

After a while, they disappeared from this relam. She did hear them back in the other realm. Luz was confused and shocked about the fact she was dead, but not dead. She questioned her existence.
I should be dead, but I'm not?
I should be DEAD, but I'm not..
I SHOULD BE DEAD, BUT I'M NOT...
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
Luz knew she couldn't afford to give up, but how would she do anything? How could she help? How?

She saw something familiar in the fucking, shit, ass, boring,background.
Something that resembled a door one that she could recognise very well. She didn't approach the door, but she knew that she would soon.

(I had to rewrite this chapter a few times)