Chapter 44 : Healing

35+ comments for the next part

-----_-----------_------------_-----------_----------_-----

Jk : what do you mean he escaped appa? (Said in rage)

Nj : we went to catch Lee but he wasn't at his company, house anywhere. We literally seized all of his assets but he is nowhere to found.

Jk :  you all have been catching Lee for the  past two weeks. Before that you all didn't tell us anything . Why appa ?

Nj : Jungkook law doesn't work like this we need a warrant to arrest anyone. We can't just go and take him understand you. Until we reached out to him he already ran away . He is nowhere to be found.

Jk : I don't want an explanation appa. What this law did to punish my husband's criminal, reason for your son's condition is roaming out freely might be somewhere having all happiness.

Nj : We are trying Jungkook. I know you're angry but we can't do anything try to understand. We contacted the neighbor country to look for Lee for sure we will find.

Namjoon tried his best to make Jungkook understand and calm him. Without giving any reply he went from there Namjoon look at him with guilty for the first time he felt like being police officer he able to give security to nation but not his own family. He can't be able give justice to his own son . Sign of disappointed released from his mouth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Coming home Jungkook straight went to the his room Jin was there he didn't understand what happened. After a while Namjoon came there Jin can see Namjoon is not fine.

Jin : what happened love? (He gently caresses his cheeks)

Nj : That Lee bastard he flew out of the country before we able to catch him.

Jin : what??

Nj : I can't be able to serve justice to my own son sorry Jinnie. (He pair of tear slight down his cheeks)

Jin : You will find him and punish him for sure. Joonie please calm down.

He hugged him and caresses his back. Said some smoothing words to calm him down.

With Taekook

Taehyung saw Jungkook entering in the room looking all distress and angry. Taehyung moved his wheelchair towards him.

Tae : what happened bun? (He asked caressing his cheeks)

Jk : that bastard Lee flew out of the country, I want to see him suffer I want to make him pay for what he did. B-but it's feels like I can't able punish your criminal. He just went away.

Tae : don't think about it

Jk : how I am not hubby, how I am not knowing what he did to you, he try to kill not once but thrice today you're in this condition because of him.

He take deep breaths his eyes were turning red and teary. Taehyung was feeling terrible seeing his love like this

Jk : Whenever I remember those moments when you were crying because of your condition, when your hiding your love for me, when you putting yourself down, feeling unworthy, Underserving, not loveable. How I not think about it. Knowing the person who gave you so much pain is now roaming freely and happy. How can I can h-how?

Taehyung was crying with Jungkook, gently he made Jungkook sat on his lap. And caresses his back. Jungkook was crying uncontrollably.

Tae : bun don't think much about it (he said in sweetest voice ever) appa will find him ok. He is not here still he is effecting us. Cuz we are let him hurt us. He will be punished maybe not by us but by God he will get his karma for doing everything.