𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇: 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Hello, everyone!" Rose called out.

"Hello, Rosie," Sebastian smiled as his heart fluttered from her presence.

"Awfully chilly, isn't it?" she laughed shortly. "Probably the coldest winter I've experienced here."

"It's quite up there, indeed, but I believe the coldest winter was during our Fourth-Year," Ominis commented.

"Oh! I remember that!" Sebastian exclaimed excitedly. "It snowed very heavily that year. One day, after Flying class, the entire Fourth-Year class had a snowball fight. Heather, you remember that, right? We teamed up!"

Heather softly laughed at the memory, "I actually do remember that, Sallow. I also remember you getting plowed in the face with a snowball by Prewett!"

"I asked you not to speak of that! Ever!"

Everyone began laughing as Ominis spoke up.

"Sebastian, you also got mauled by Garreth. He took your face and dunked it into a pile of snow!"

"Ominis!" Sebastian whined as everyone began laughing harder; Heather was laughing the hardest and loudest.

"I forgot about that!" Heather said as she clutched her chest from laughing entirely too much. Tears were forming in her eyes, and she was trying to catch her breath. "Thank you for reminding me of that, Ominis."

"No problem. I'll be here all night to remind Sebastian of his unfortunate events," he chuckled.

"Can the two of you not team up on me today?!" Sebastian exclaimed animatedly.

"Let me think," Heather said as she raised her finger to her temple to simulate a thinking stance. "Hmm, no!"

Sebastian groaned as he crossed his arms and leaned against the brick wall. Amos joined them shortly after with a smug smile on his face.

"Good afternoon, everyone. My dear," he said as he gave Rosalie a kiss on her cheek.

Felt somewhat embarrassed and slightly guilty for making Sebastian experience her affections towards someone else, but that was only her feelings for him speaking nonsense into her mind. She was allowed to share intimate moments with her significant other. She was crazy for even making herself feel guilty about it.

"So, is this everyone?" Amos asked curiously.

"No, we're still waiting on Mia, my dear," Rosalie replied.

"Sebastian, where is Mia? I know you spoke to her earlier," Grace asked.

Rosalie raised a curious eyebrow. She didn't know Mia and Sebastian even knew each other, but they've also attended the same school for seven years; surely everyone knew everyone around here.

"She should be here any minute now, but knowing her, she's purposely late."

The group waited around for a few moments until they spotted a familiar figure with black hair bundled up in her winter wears come out of the castle doors. Mia quickly approached them as she shivered in the cold.

"About time," Sebastian scoffed.

"Oh, piss off, Sallow. Some of us have a life outside the lot of you."

Sebastian pulled himself off the wall with a huff, "Who's ready to have a lovely day in Hogsmeade?" he asked sarcastically.

"I am, considering I just added a third to our roster!" Heather laughed.

"Baney, I swear to Merlin-"

In his rage, Mia gathered and cupped a ball of snow and chucked it at Sebastian. Ultimately, it met his face with a plop, and his anger caused him to steam in the bitter cold. His eyes met Mia's as she casted a devilish smirk on her lips.