| Chapter 2: An Unexpected Ally |

Alex knew he had to get his ass out of there now. One of the Disassembly Drones spotted him, and it did NOT look friendly. Well, that's what he thought.

He saw the figure swoop down to a lower structure, possibly trying to get a closer look at him. However, he was already booking it out of there. He ran across the snow, not daring to look back. "Wait! Hold on! I'm not gonna hurt you!" He heard a slightly high-pitched masculine voice shout out for him. But he pretended not to hear. He kept on running. He tried to find his way back desperately, but couldn't find it.

"Oh no, no, no! I must've barged into their territory! I didn't mean to!" He thought in panic as he kept running. Unexpectedly, the creature landed right in front of him. He flew backwards into the snow by the sudden landing. He grunted and perked his head up. Then he realized... "Wait, why is this robot not looking like it wants to eat me?" He saw the robot retract his wings, towering over him, with a confused expression.

The robot was tall, around 6 feet. He was a bit slender, with a white coloration for his metal body. He has a black screen implemented on the top half of his face, displaying the same neon yellow oval shaped eyes Alex saw earlier. His forearms were wide, seemingly taking the shape of cones. He has four fingers and yellow palm lights on his hands. At the end of the forearms are thin black and yellow stripes. On his head is a black headband that has five sections of yellow lights attached to it. Just above his headband is a pilot cap. He has short silver hair with bangs that part to the left. He seemed to be wearing a black winter coat with a fur collar and rolled up sleeves. His legs were white as well, with feet that have the same thin black and yellow stripes as the end of his forearms, looking like heels or soles. He has a long syringe tipped tail with glowing yellow nanite acid in the barrel. His upper left arm has a yellow arm band around it, with a black skull icon and with the serial numbers: "N-0X0010010".

His expression seemed confused, shocked and concerned. Alex slowly got up and looked around in confusion and shock. "...H-Hello?" He said to the drone. The drone remained in shock, his eyes widening. Finally, he responded with the same masculine high-pitched voice Alex heard earlier. "Y-You're... You're a human?" Alex slowly nodded. The robot responded, "How are you- shouldn't you be- where did you-" "Where did I come from?" Alex finished for him. The robot nodded.

"Well, I've been here on Copper9 for 4 years after I crash landed here with my parents. I came out here to find some stuff I can take back to my place, and hopefully find what my parents had to look for for their mission." Alex explained, the drone tilting his head at that. His parents had to go on a mission? Why go here to Copper9? Alex continued, "And, I decided to take a different route but I got lost. Now I'm trying to find my way back to my bunker. Do you think you can help me?" Alex offered.

The robot's expression became more relaxed, then he gave a little smile. "You want... my help? I thought you thought I was dangerous." The robot responded, sounding a bit saddened. Why so sad? He immediately felt bad, he didn't mean to hurt his feelings! "Well, at first I was scared of you since I didn't know who or what you were. But now, I need your help. You're the first person I actually interacted with in a while!" Alex said. He really meant what he said. He needed any form of help right now. The robot slowly smiled more.

 The robot slowly smiled more