Ch 21 Demon ⚠️

So everyone had forgiven you for drugging them Mikey was having a pole placed in a spare room, sitting in the lounge Mr snuggles comes in and growls at everyone then snuggles up to Sanzu, he stares at you and starts to growl long and loud, you stare back and growl longer and louder, he starts to scream at you, grinning you say "do you like having balls? Cause that can change".

He shuts up and cuddles into Sanzu, you look smug when they all laugh and Mochi says "well done, you won an argument with a cat" you smile and reply with "let's see how you do when he starts on you?" jerking up you say "Ko, if I give you my card can you buy me clothes and shoes?" he blinks and nods.

Handing over your card he asks "why hunny?" frowning you answer "women and I hate shopping" thinking he winces and nods, smiling you sit happily sipping your tea, when you laugh, blinking you look at the tea and smile "so who was it?" they all look at you weirdly, tilting your head you feed Rin a sip of tea.

He frowns then laughs and you laugh with him, Sanzu takes a sip and smiles asking "where did you get the tea?" blinking you say "it was here" as you point to the coffee table, a young man walks in nervously and asks "um I was told my boss left a tea in here for me" you frown and say "sorry I drank it, I will make you another".

Looking apologetic he says "um yes thank you Mam" you make him another tea and hand it to him he smiles happily and goes back to work, they all watch him go then look at the tea Ran asks "surely he wouldn't right?" Sanzu growls and says "the tea says otherwise" smirking you say "Take, you should go and question the boss. Saying your coworkers had a weird reaction after accidentally drinking the tea?".

He jerked sighed and went off to the boss, you took a gulp and giggled long and loud, the guys heard rushed steps and they wore worried faces watching you giggle excessively, an older man ran in and bowed saying" I am so sorry, that tea was for a staff member" Mikey growls and asked "what the hell was in it? She has been giggling like this for ages".

The boss pales and says "um a happy drug" you giggle again, the boss drops to his knees when Ko frowned asking "why the hell are you drugging staff?" he shakily says "I want to get rid of him, and I needed an excuse. Drugs are a no in our company".

You hold your stomach and keep giggling tears in your eyes as you pant out "what if allergic?" he turns green Mikey says "offer the kid a job, get rid of that" the boss was dragged out as they saw Takeomi stood with the kid who looked sad. You frown and keep giggling Sanzu says "I think he put more than one in there?" you nod and keep giggling.

Finally you stop and groan "if he had of drank the whole thing I think he would of been in hospital" they all pale. The kid was sent to your clinic he was a medical student working to pay for his books, you paid for his schooling in full and he would work for you.

Growling you ask "when does my clinic open again?" Mikey flinches and says "soon, there were a few issues to sort out" as he smiles at you, frowning you stared at him intensely, he is sweating, moving closer you look into his eyes, he gulps and shakily says "it was nothing important, just a tiny issue" you keep eye contact and demand "what did they do to my autopsy room?".

He pales and avoids your eyes, your eyes widen and you scream "no, they didn't, funny, seriously. Mikey what did they do to my autopsy room?" he groans and looks up he quietly says "destroyed it" you hiccup and stiffen a pair of arms grab you and your scream and rant "the fuck they should of been no where near it?".

Takeomi asks "why is she so upset about this?" Sanzu winces and says "imagine, a place you know like your own body? Everything is where it should be, your tools and instruments are known. No need to look at what you are grabbing, everything in its place" they cringe at the words spewing from your mouth.

Sanzu stands walks off then comes back and shoves a pill in your mouth, you swallow automatically, you glare at him as he smirks and says "pink hunny" you lunge for him, it was only Rin holding you tight that saved him.

Giggling he danced around just out of reach, you grin evilly say "sorry love" you stamp on his foot and elbow him in the solarplex, he is winded and let's you go, you lunge and rugby tackle the pink idiot, then you smash his head on the floor.

They panic and you are grabbed and held down as you thrash and threaten the pink bastard, then you stop and they hear little sniffles and snores, looking down they sigh in relief slowly letting you go, Rin groans and picks you up holding you close.

Mikey looks and says "you deserved that, you know not to tease her when she is like that. Feeling okay though? That had to hurt?" then he laughs as Sanzu sits up bloody and dishevelled, he winces and says "I forgot that side of her crazy. Fuck" he lays back down as they all look at your sleeping form shocked.

Mikey laughs and says "what did you think she did in the gang? She is a fucking demon" they all nod and say "noted, don't piss her off" Rin is still cringing as he says "jesus, she is fucking strong" Ran winced and asks "you okay Rindou?" he gasps and says "yeah, it was mostly a bit of pain so I let her go".

Mikey smiles as you happily mumble in your sleep.

Homeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें