DAY 7. NO MATTER WHAT, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY PROTECTOR.

Sarada's day|Hokage|Rebel

✿.•° ❀.•° ✿.•° 🌸 °•.✿ °•.❀ °•.✿
Kawaki and Code ceased to exist, Ada and her brother disappeared after that and now Boruto is back to the village after trying to explain what had really happened, it helped a lot the testimony of his parents who reappeared after Kawaki's defeat, but even if many people accepted the explanation and apologized, there were others who were still unconvinced.
✿.•° ❀.•° ✿.•° 🌸 °•.✿ °•.❀ °•.✿

After the defeat of Code and Kawaki, the village was rising little by little and to everyone's surprise the seventh and his wife reappeared, and with them was Boruto, all the shinobi of the village went on the defensive, they were about to attack Boruto, but Sarada and the Uzumaki intervened.

It turns out that Boruto discovered where Kawaki had hidden his parents and managed to recover them, here everyone found out what had been going on, they learned the truth, that Kawaki had made them modify their memories to forget who was the real son of the seventh Hokage.

Boruto now walked freely around the village without fear of arrest or assassination attempts. He could have a normal life in a way, although no one was accusing him for what Kawaki had done, there was still some distrust and doubt, it was only hoped that this would change as time went by.

However not everything was rosy, even if the majority accepted Boruto there were those who still did not.

His friends were skeptical, at no time did they approach him, preferring to stay away from him until further notice. And to avoid making people uncomfortable Boruto decided to return to shinobi work together with Sarada and Himawari.

If for all of them it was uncomfortable for Boruto it was no less so.

The only place where there was some sense of normalcy was his home, his parents kept their memories intact and his sister seemed to accept his version of events with relative ease, it seemed that she suspected that something was not right from the beginning.

Someone else who gave her that sense of home was Sarada.

She was the only one besides his family who was able to stay by his side for long periods of time and who dared to walk around the village by his side regardless of people's stares and murmurs.

Perhaps all was not lost for him.

Seven years later

After seven years of searching for the stability that was taken from them during the Ōtsutsuki's final attack the village rose again to its former glory.

There were many changes.

Everyone's attitude towards Boruto didn't change much, a few had accepted him completely, but some others had refused to accept him.

His friends were certainly conflicted, over the course of time they had tried on different occasions to approach him and talk to him, but in less than five minutes they would excuse themselves and leave.

Boruto felt a little bad at first, but he tried to hide his feelings in front of his family, but he could not do it from Sarada, for her he was an open book, she helped him in his moments of vulnerability and encouraged him to go ahead and not pay attention to what others thought, but for him it was still difficult.

He always thought about what others thought of him, especially those who were his friends, but he tried to listen to Sarada and cope with the situation as best he could.

Sarada was appointed as the ninth Hokage a few weeks ago and because of her new position when she was walking around the village with Boruto people seemed to become nicer to him, they trusted that if their Hokage trusted him they could too.