DAY 6. 9

Hand holding|Burden|Au

✿.•° ❀.•° ✿.•° 🌸 °•.✿ °•.❀ °•.✿
Sarada is pregnant, with twins no less and Boruto, like the good husband he is, is determined to care for and accompany his pregnant wife through the whole process. Though he soon discovers that caring for and tending to a pregnant Sarada was far from easy.
✿.•° ❀.•° ✿.•° 🌸 °•.✿ °•.❀ °•.✿

Boruto upon learning that he was going to be a father vowed that he was going to take care of his wife as best he could and very soon discovered that the task would not be an easy one at all.

One thing that became clear to him after his experience was that Sarada Uchiha can be very difficult to deal with while pregnant.

First and second month

The nausea and vomiting was constant for the first two months, every morning he would feel Sarada jump out of bed and run to the bedroom bathroom to throw back everything she had eaten the night before, he would get up and walk over to her, place one hand on her back and hold her hair with the other, giving her some comfort and support in this very unpleasant and annoying part of her pregnancy that was just beginning.

Sarada had always loved dangos, according to Sasuke she was identical to her uncle Itachi, and speaking of him, one day he visited them and brought his niece a bag of dangos from his favourite shop, Sarada opened it with excitement, but all pleasant feelings went down the drain when the strong sweet smell permeated her nose and immediately made her retch.

-Sarada, are you alright?- Itachi noticed his niece's change in colour and became concerned.

-Sarad...- before Boruto could react Sarada had run off to the bathroom to vomit up what little she had in her stomach.

It seemed that Sarada was now disgusted by her favorite candy.

After several apologies from Itachi and telling him that it wasn't his fault, he took his leave leaving the pair alone.

Boruto looked inside the refrigerator, but he wasn't sure what he should feed Sarada, anything could make her throw up.

-Boruto- his wife called to him from the living room.

-Yes?-

-I think I have a craving-

-What for?- hopefully it would be something he could get by lunchtime and he'd have the matter resolved without the threat of her throwing it up.

-I want a spicy hamburger-

Oh, that was new and peculiar, but he wasn't going to argue.

Third month

After the third month of pregnancy the first thing they both noticed was the growth of Sarada's belly, it was now a little bigger and along with this it was more evident that the pregnancy was taking more energy from her than she would like.

But at the end of the month something new happened and that is that one night while they were sleeping, Sarada woke up with renewed energy and wanting to do something.

-Boruto...- he didn't react- Bo... Ru... To..- with a finger she poked his side making him moan a little, but not waking him up- Boruto... Wake up...- seeing that the blond wasn't going to wake up any time soon she decided to move on to another strategy.

She moved to straddle her husband's hips, leaned over him to start kissing his neck, She ran her hands under his pijama shirt tracing his abdomen with her fingertips, rocking gently against his hips.