DAY 3. THE SCARS DO NOT DISAPPEAR DESPITE TIME.

Boruto's day|Scar|Jacket

✿.•° ❀.•° ✿.•° 🌸 °•.✿ °•.❀ °•.✿
Today was Boruto Uzumaki's birthday, she knew that, but it seemed that only she was aware of that (not counting Sumire, Kawaki, Ada and Daemon) that day, March 27, she and her family were invited by Hinawari to celebrate her brother's birthday. On that day after two years of Boruto's disappearance, they would all gather to celebrate his birthday.... In honor of someone other than him and that didn't please Sarada.
✿.•° ❀.•° ✿.•° 🌸 °•.✿ °•.❀ °•.✿

Sarada was upset, no, more like furious, the day before her family had received an invitation from Himawari for the birthday party of the eldest Uzumaki son.

By now she and her family were on their way to the Uzumaki house where now only Himawari and his brother lived.

She sighed for the umpteenth time in the day earning an annoyed look from her mother. Basically Sarada was forced to go to this party, she didn't want to go, she was being forced.

This morning she tried very clumsily to pass herself off as a very sick young teenager who could barely move from her bed, but oh surprise, her mother is after Lady Tsunade the best doctor in the Ninja Nations and of course after giving her a quick glance from the doorway of her room she knew she wasn't sick.

Sarada sighed again as she remembered her failure, she had tried her best to make her ailment as believable as possible. From five in the morning when everyone was still asleep she took a hot water compress to alter at the right time her temperature, altered all the existing thermometers in her house, got some eye drops in advance to look watery-eyed and carved her eyelids to redden them a little.

By the time it was time to wake up her mother peeked into her room a few hours later to see why she hadn't gotten up. As soon as she opened the door and heard her poor, convalescent daughter call in sick she watched her for five seconds and without moving from her place by the door exclaimed.

-If you've stopped playing at being a baby, get up and get dressed in the next fifteen minutes or you'll be in trouble, miss- she said, leaving her room laughing internally at her daughter's games.

Now they were in front of the door of the Uzumaki residence, they knocked a couple of times on the door, the voice of the cheerful daughter of the former Hokage could be heard inside the house and after a few more seconds the voice of the one who accompanied her could be heard complaining 'Why do I have to do this?' hearing that voice made her tense up and mentally curse herself for her misery and the hell that will last the next few hours.

The door opened revealing a couple of people, Himawari seeing them smiled happily and greeted them warmly while the boy next to her stood aside not bothering to pretend to be happy on his day.

-Good you're here, everyone is here!- exclaimed the younger Uzumaki excitedly, her gaze fell on Sarada and her smile grew wider, if that was physically possible- Sarada!- in less than a blink of an eye she was hugging her tightly- Long time no see! You don't visit us like you used to, everything okay?-

-Eh, yes...- she didn't know what to answer- it's just that I've been busy and I'm not aware of the time, but don't worry nothing's wrong- 'Everything's wrong!' she shouted inwardly.

-I'm glad to hear you're well, and I'm really glad you could come- he approached her ear and 'whispered discreetly'- lately Kawaki has been in a very bad mood and well, I was hoping you could cheer him up like in the old days- she moved away from her with a complicit smile marking her face, not noticing the tension in the Uchiha's muscles- here between us your presence has always been very reassuring for him, hasn't it little brother?- looking at his "little brother" she could only see a black-haired boy with blond sides and gray eyes looking at the scene with little disguised annoyance.