Chapter XX

It didn't take long for Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan to find an inn to stay in. "Wangji, stay here with A-Xian. I will go find a healer, we can't leave A-Xian like this."

"Okay," Lan Xichen left to go find a healer for Xiao Zhan. "Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan turn his attention back to Xiao Zhan. "I'm right here Wei Ying," he take Xiao Zhan hand in his, "I won't leave your side."

Seeing that Xiao Zhan has fallen back to sleep, Lan Zhan decide to order some food in case Xiao Zhan want something to eat when he wake up.

By the time the food arrive at the door, Lan Xichen and the doctor also arrive at the door as well. "Doctor over here, my didi is having a fever. Can you help?" (Didi in as Xiao Zhan)

The doctor put down his medicine box on the table, then he walk over to where Xiao Zhan is at. He sat down on the bed next to Xiao Zhan, he put his hand on Xiao Zhan wrist to feel his pulse,and then he put his hand on top of Xiao Zhan head.

After that he got up, he went over to where Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan is at, "how is he, doctor?" Lan Xichen asked. "Heart beat is slow, forehead is warm," he walk over to his medicine box, and take out a package of medicine.

"Give this medicine to your didi, then let him eat first and then give him the medicine. Let him rest for a while, he will be back on his feet," the doctor gave the medicine to Lan Xichen.

"Thank you." The doctor left from there after packing up his thing. When the doctor is gone Lan Xichen look at his didi (Lan Zhan), "Wangji, can you look after A-Xian while I head to the Jiang clan?"

"You don't want us to go with you?" Lan Zhan asked while take the medicine from Lan Xichen hand. "I do but A-Xian is sick right now. We can't risk of getting A-Xian more sick, Wangji."

"I know Xiong Zhang."

"Then I will leave tomorrow. Once A-Xian feel better meet me at the Jiang clan," Lan Zhan nodded his head.

The next morning Lan Xichen left to head to the Jiang clan. Lan Zhan stay to take care of a sick Xiao Zhan. "I wish to go with Xiong Zhang as well but Wei Ying is my first priority." 'I also know that Wei Ying want to protect the Jiang clan as well.'

Three days later Xiao Zhan woke up, "Wei Ying," Xiao Zhan look at a worry and exhausted Lan Zhan. He raised his hand up to put on Lan Zhan right cheek, "I'm sorry that I worry you, Lan Zhan."

Lan Zhan gave a smile as he put his hand over Xiao Zhan hand that is on his cheek, "is okay, Wei Ying. I'm just glad that your okay. How do you feel?" Lan Zhan put his hand on Xiao Zhan forehead, "your fever is gone, just to be safe, we will stay here for another day then go meet up with Xiong Zhang in Yunmeng town."

"Xichen is in Yunmeng?" Lan Zhan help Xiao Zhan to sit up, "Mn. He went there to help out the Jiang clan, when Wen Chao attack them." Lan Zhan handed a bowl of soup to Xiao Zhan to eat so that he can take his medicine.

"Shouldn't we go with Xichen?" Xiao Zhan asked while take the soup from Lan Zhan hand. "Xiong zhang said that once you feel better then we can meet up with him at the Jiang clan. Why don't we stay here for another day? Then we will go meet up with Xiong Zhang."

"Okay."

The next day Lan Zhan and Xiao Zhan head to Yunmeng to meet up with Lan Xichen. 'I wonder if this Lan Zhan will spend time with me around Yunmeng? The Lan Zhan in my past didn't want to come here. I might as well show this Lan Zhan around Yunmeng when we get there.'

"Lan Zhan Lan Zhan," Xiao Zhan went ahead of Lan Zhan, he turn around to walk backward, "what is it, Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan let out a small smile. "When we get to Yunmeng, do you want to look around before meeting up with Zewu Jun?"

"Okay."

"Yes!"

The two finally arrive in Yunmeng, 'is quiet different from the modern Yunmeng town.' "Let's go Lan Zhan!" Xiao Zhan wrapped his arm around Lan Zhan arm as he take Lan Zhan here and there around Yunmeng town.

Xiao Zhan look out onto the lake, "Lan Zhan let's go get a boat," Xiao Zhan pointed to the boat that is close to the shore dock. "Why go there?" Lan Zhan asked as he begin to follow Xiao Zhan. "Lotus seed pod! You should try it!"

Once the two of them got into the boat, Lan Zhan row the boat out into the middle of the lake. "Stop here, Lan Zhan," Xiao Zhan lean out to pluck a seed pod from the water. "Here Lan Zhan," when Lan Zhan didn't take it, Xiao Zhan put the seed pod in Lan Zhan lap. (So so I am going to use this scene in my stories. I think you all know which scene it is. Everything belong to the creator. Is different from the original since this doesn't have Wen Ning in it)

"Wei Ying?"

"What is it?" Xiao Zhan ask while taken out a seed from the seed pod. "Does this lake belong to someone?"

"Of course not."

Lan Zhan pick up the lotus seed pod in his lap, "I heard that lakes here all have owners"

"Lan er gongzi, you really hear much, don't you? I don't even know that." Xiao Zhan look down at the lotus seed pod in his hand, then back to Lan Zhan, "Fine fine fine," Xiao Zhan has on a pouting on his face as he turn his back to Lan Zhan.

"Let's go meet up with Zewu Jun then." Seeing a sad, unhappy and pouting Xiao Zhan, Lan Zhan sigh, he lean over and plucked a seed pod from the lake. Hearing this sound, Xiao Zhan turn around to look at Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan handed the lotus seed pod to Xiao Zhan while saying, "only for today."

"Ah?" Xiao Zhan is confuse, he looked at seed pod in Lan Zhan hand then to Lan Zhan. He take the seed pod from Lan Zhan hand, 'I will never understand this side of Lan Zhan.' "Thank you."

"Mn." By the time the two of them have finish with eating the seed pod, they row back to shore to go see Lan Xichen.