Chapter XIII

Xiao Zhan look up when he heard a difference flute, he see himself stop playing but the other flute is still playing. He even see Wen Ning going out of control. "Lan Zhan, Zewu Jun, let's stop. Please."

"Xiong Zhang," Lan Xichen nodded his head.

Outside

Qingheng Jun noticed the uneasy feeling on Xiao Zhan face, he decide it is time to get the three of them out of empathy. He take out his guqin, he begin to play on it. A minute later Xiao Zhan, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen opened their eye.

When Xiao Zhan is about to faint a arm wrapped themselves around his waist, "Wei Ying!"

"A-Zhan, take Wuxian back to your room. Call for the healer to come see him, okay?"

"I Will Fuqin," Lan Zhan scooped Xiao Zhan into his arm, he walk them back to Jingshi.  When the two left Qingheng Jun turn his attention to his eldest son, "A-Huan, tell me what did you three see."

"I will Fuqin, let me get our disciple to take Su She away first," Lan Xichen went to call for one of his disciple. A minute later two of the Lan disciple come into the room, "Zewu Jun, Qingheng Jun," the two gave a bow to Lan Xichen and his father.

"Take Su She to the dungeon. Keep a close eye on him, no one come inside the dungeon. Don't allow anyone in without our permission, even if they said our name tell them they can't enter, understand?"

"Yes Qingheng Jun," with that the two Lan disciple take Su She away from there. Once the two has taken Su She away, Lan Xichen begin to tell his father what the three of them have seen through Su She far far past.

Jingshi

That night Lan Zhan stay by Xiao Zhan all night. 'Whatever you want to do Wei Ying, I will be there with you. I won't let anyone touch you nor harm you.' "Wei Ying."

The middle of the night, Xiao Zhan woke up, and when he did, he see Lan Zhan is sleeping seating up next to him. This make Xiao Zhan smile, 'if the Lan Zhan of my past is like this....I will fall for him. Unfortunately, this Lan Zhan isn't mine, he belong to the Wei Wuxian of this timeline. I wonder if I can see Lan Zhan one last time before I go back to the future.'

"Wei Ying?" Xiao Zhan look up to see Lan Zhan looking down at him. "Wei Ying, are you alright now? You fainted."

"I fainted?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "I guess it was too much for me. Seeing Jin Zixuan, and Jin Zixun getting kill by Wen Ning who was controlled by Su She. I wasn't going crazy, there was another sound of flute during that day. But..."

"But what?" Asked Lan Zhan.

"I don't remember much but they said something about Wen Ning attacked the Jin disciple while he and his family is there to ask for punishment. They said that I was controlling him when I wasn't. Wen Qing put me to sleep with her doctor needle so how can I control him?"

"If you want an answer to that question Wei Ying, we need to see Meng Yao far past." Xiao Zhan sit up, "but how Lan Zhan?"

Lan Zhan sat down next to Xiao Zhan on the bed, "since Xiong Zhang know him or might know him. He can get Meng Yao to come here and then we can do empathy on him."

"Do you think he will come?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"If Xiong Zhang ask him then he will come. We will talk to Xiong Zhang about this tomorrow."

"Okay."

So the next morning the two of them went to go find Lan Xichen. "There you two are, I was going to go to Jingshi to see you." This got Xiao Zhan and Lan Zhan to look at each other then back to Lan Xichen.

"What is it, Xiong zhang?" Asked Lan Zhan.

"I was thinking about asking Meng Yao to come here. We need to know what else did he do. What do you two think?" Once again Xiao Zhan and Lan Zhan looked at each other then back to Lan Xichen, "We were thinking the same thing. When do you want to do this?"

"Let me think....I remember Meng Yao left the Nie clan. Or more like Nie Mingjue kick him out of the Nie clan."

"Kick him out? Did something happen?" Lan Xichen.

"I don't know, Nie Huaisang didn't get to go inside so he doesn't know what happen. Me and Jiang Wanyin doesn't know what happen either. It was when Wen Chao attack the Nie clan. You should take this chance to ask him to come here."

"Alright, I will do that."

About two days later Lan Xichen invited Meng Yao to come talk to him. "This is a strong sleep medicine. With Meng Yao out cold, we can do empathy on him." Just like that a disciple enter into Lan Xichen room, "Zewu Jun, Meng Yao gongzi is here. He said that you ask him to come see you?"

"Wuxian, Wangji, you two go wait back there. When he faint, I will come get you." The two nodded their head. They went behind the divider screen, this way Meng Yao won't see them.

"Zewu Jun."

Lan Xichen put on a smile, "A-Yao, come seat," 'I hope this will work. We need to see what did the past Meng Yao did.'

Meng Yao smell a good scent in front of him, "This tea smell good, what is it?"

"Is sunflower tea. If you pour hot water on it, the sunflower will bloom inside of the hot water." Meng Yao look down at the tea cup, he see the sunflower inside of the water. "Give it a try be careful is hot."

Meng Yao pick up the tea cup, he blew on the tea to make it less hot to drink. He took a medium amount into his mouth. He took more and more and more, then he put down the cup, "how does it taste?" Asked Lan Xichen.

Before Meng Yao can answered Lan Xichen question he fainted. Lan Xichen let out a sight, "Wangji, you two can come out now."

Lan Zhan and Xiao Zhan walk out from behind the divider screen. "I will go get Fuqin. This way he can help us to come out from empathy," with that Lan Xichen went to get  Qingheng Jun.

"What do you think we will see?" Asked Lan Zhan.

"I don't know Lan Zhan. He act like he innocent and never done anything wrong but behind that smile of his, he is hiding something." 'I know he did something. Even at NeverNight, he has on a grin, that mean he planned all of this.'