Chapter IX

Lan Wangji and his brother has been standing there nearly an hours now. "Xiong zhang?" Lan Xichen sigh, "okay, let's go knock on his door," with that the two walk toward their father secluded home.

Before Lan Xichen can knock on the door, voice from inside the house said, "do you two need something, A-Huan, A-Zhan?" The two brothers looked at each other then back to the door.

"Fuqin, we need to talk. Our clan is in danger, the Wen clan will destroy our home if you don't come out from your seclusion. Fuqin please." Lan Xichen begged his father to come out.

"How do you two know about this?" Their father asked. The two looked at each other once more, then back to the door, "Someone told us about it. They even said that Shifu got hurt while fighting against Wen Xu, they even said that you pass away while also fighting with the Wen disciple and Wen Xu."

The door soon open up, "A-Zhan, what did you just said?" Their father asked. "You pass aways and Shifu got hurt, he got hurt badly."

"A-Ren got hurt?" His two sons nodded their head. "Come inside, I want to know what happen."

"I don't think they can tell you all of it....Qingheng Jun," all three turn around to see, "Wei Ying, when did you get here?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Just now," Xiao Zhan walk into the room, "please don't mind me, Qingheng Jun but there is a lot of thing you need to know. I already know why you secluded yourself in this house." Xiao Zhan narrowed his eye at Qingheng Jun.

"Not to be rude or anything Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen but your father is a coward. Instead of hiding away in this place, he should at least go see his wife and his two sons. They grew up without their father or their mother around, the event that happen many years ago, you should forget about it. You should come out of seclusion, the Wen clan is about to attack all of the minor and major clan."

"The Wen clan? When Wen Mao was still alive, he doesn't go to war with any of the clan. Who is the new sect leader for the Wen clan?" Qingheng Jun asked.

"His name is Wen Rouhan."

"Wen Rouhan? Why is he doing this?"

"He is afraid that all of the clan will go against him. He is now a Xiandu," this got Qingheng Jun to think about what Xiao Zhan just said. "This isn't good. Then there will be a war very soon?" Xiao Zhan nodded his head.

"Since you know all of this, what will your decision be, Qingheng Jun?" Xiao Zhan asked without looking at Qingheng Jun.

"Fuqin?" Qingheng Jun turn his attention to his two sons, "alright, I will leave seclusion. I don't want anything to happen to our home," hearing this make both Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji very happy.

The three left Qingheng Jun home, as they walk back toward the Lan home Xiao Zhan asked Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun, will it be alright if I leave for a while?" The two brothers looked at Xiao Zhan, "are you heading somewhere?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"There is a piece of Yin Iron in a town call "Tanzhou town". I need to go get it before the Wen can get their hand on it."

"Another piece?" Xiao Zhan nodded his head. "Wei Ying, can I go with you?" Asked Lan Wangji.

"If your brother let me go," Lan Xichen sigh, "Alright, once you got that piece of Yin Iron. Make sure you come back here, okay?"

"You got it," Xiao Zhan looked at Lan Wangji, "why don't we go get ready? Then I will meet you at the gate?" Lan Wangji nodded his head, the two left Lan Xichen side as they went back to their dorm or house.

About a minute or so later, Xiao Zhan got to the gate first. Then Lan Wangji show up, "ready to go?"

"Mn."

Once they arrive at Caiyi town, the two take out their sword, they hop on their sword as they begin to move up toward the sky. As the two flew toward Tanzhou town, Lan Wangji move close to Xiao Zhan, "Do you know how many pieces of Yin iron is out there?"

"Ummm let me see....Wen Rouhan have one, your clan have one, Tanzhou town have one, there is one inside of a Yao call "Xuanwu" and one in a place call "The Burial Mound" which make five. Five piece."

"Five pieces?"

"In the future, Wen Rouhan got the first piece from a dancing fairy status, then he sent his son Wen Chao to get the piece from the Lan clan which he can't since you and me got it before he did. Then Wen Chao got the third piece first from the Annual Flower Girl mansion, and then his older brother Wen Xu, threatening your disciple if you didn't hand over your piece of Yin Iron, he end up breaking your leg and got the piece that you were holding on to it."

"Why does Wen Rouhan want it?" Asked Lan Wangji. "I think he want to pieces it back all together....back to the way it once was when Wen Mao have it. Like this," Xiao Zhan make a circle in the air with him finger.

"You mean if all of the piece come together, they will make a complete circle?" Xiao Zhan nodded his head.

"This will make the Wen more powerful then all of the sect."

"Then how did you defeat him?"

"Do you want to know?"

"Mn."

Xiao Zhan sigh, "when we were taken to go on a night hunt during the Wen indoctrination, we went into a cave, in this cave there is a Yao call "Xuanwu"minis de thus Yao there is an Yin iron."

"Yin iron?"

"It is actually a sword make of Yin iron. Then Wen Chao threw me into the burial mound," this got Lan Wangji to stop, "What? He threw you into the burial mound? Why?"

"I will tell you when we get the Yin iron from Tanzhou town first. But there something that I can tell you is that, when Wen Rouhan have three pieces of the Yin Iron, he created a very strong army of fierce corpse. It is something that you can't kill," 'I need to forge that Yin Hufu again, this is the only way to save everyone.'

Xiao Zhan turn around to look at Lan Wangji, "Come on, we are almost there. Once we take this Yin Iron piece, we need to either hide it or destroy it."

"Mn. Your right let's go," the two continue to head toward Tanzhou town to get that third piece of Yin Iron before the Wen clan can get it before them.