Chapter 11

"Spare me and we'll let you live captain." The admiral pleaded as the captain looking at the screen blankly. "Let us... live. You're in no position to threaten me Admiral." Jonathan stated. "There are more than just my ship out here captain and you're fate out in space isn't going to end well with what you might take with you while exploring." The admiral explained "We'll survive this experience." Amelia butted in soon glowing with a sinister smile. "But you might not be around to see it." She threatened. 

The admiral seemed pale with fear as stood firmly in his command. "I figured you'd be behind this whole top secret mission. section 13 written all over it." Captain Gates snarled. "You know how powerful we are Jonathan... you know how you beat us with luck. the next crew won't be so easy and your luck will be out." The admiral taunted the Nova's captain hiding it well with his poker face. 

"Captain drop ships are leaving the unmarked vessel and returning to us." the ops officer informed the bridge crew. "Have a security detachment standing by with medical personnel." The Captain ordered. "Sir.... the vessel is... moving." The ops officer said stunned. "What was that?" Amelia said shocked looking over to the ops officer who shrugged. "The vessel has a set collision course.... for the admiral's ship." The ops officer said. 

"Jonathan. Stop it, we're defenceless that ship will destroy us." The admiral pleaded. "I don't think I will admiral. Good luck.... evacuating you're ship would be a good idea. that planet down there is good to wait for rescue. end transmission." The captain ordered. ops disconnected the call as the Nova made it's focus back to getting it's crew back aboard. "There are still human life signs onboard the unmarked vessel." The ops officer informed the bridge crew. 

"Olivia we need to get on the drop ship and leave the ship is on it's collision course nothing will change that now." The ensign said as the blaster shots defending them from the creatures got louder and louder as they retreated back towards the drop ship. "Okay, let's go." Olivia says moving to the drop ship with the ensign followed by the soldiers. The ensign tripped getting back up swiftly as Olivia looks back to see if she's okay.

One of the creatures launched at Olivia grabbing her face as she fell back. It's body wrapped round her face as its finger like legs gripped the back of her head keeping itself on her face. It's tail wrapped round her neck as if it were a threat to kill her if it was removed. looking like a face hugger from the movie alien expect its skin complexion was a dark grey. it's body frame template probably taken from the film by the scientists as there model for creating the creature. 

The ensign rushed to Olivia's side before checking her pulse realising she is still breathing "Help she's still alive someone." She called as two soldiers came by seeing the issue before lifting Olivia's body taking it back to the drop ship. The doors sealed as the ship took off in the hanger seeing the swarms of alien creatures as they left setting course for the Nova needing immediate medical personnel waiting.