Chapter:Missing him

Start from the beginning

Dongwook: Why are you acting surprised? The amount of times you have embarrassed us, obviously I have to come often.

Sehun with an upset face: Actually dad-

Dongwook: I had to leave an important meeting to come here!! This has upset me a lot. I seriously don't get what happened to you!

Sehun: Da-

Dongwook: Enough is enough Sehun. Stop doing this every year. You will never learn do you? I am going now, go home at the correct time.

Dongwook left from there angrily back to his work.

Baekhyun-who was watching them from far- saw Sehun's upset face for the first time. He saw that Sehun was ashamed for upsetting his dad. This was a new side of him.

Baekhyun in mind: I know he made the mistake but everyone blaming him so much. He is seen as evil because of this. What I've understood from knowing him, he is not evil. He is really just different. I guess he just needs someone that can understand.

Baekhyun took a deep sigh....and looked at Sehun's sad face...

Baekhyun mumbled: Sehun doesn't need to be like Chanyeol. Chanyeol is sweet but Sehun's unique personality is what makes him different. All he needs is comforting and telling him what he did wrong....

Hey what am I thinking about Sehun?! He hates me. But I feel like hugging him and comforting him. But he doesn't even like my existence beside him....

Sehun turned around and saw Baekhyun, who was staring at him. When their eyes met, Baekhyun left quickly.

Sehun got everything ready to go home.

Baekhyun went to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun: Chanyeol are you feeling better?

Chanyeol: Yeah, what about you?

Baekhyun: Yeah I'm fine, where is your mom?

Chanyeol: Oh she is talking to the teacher.Sorry I can't go with you today.I have to go home with her today. See you on Monday.

Baekhyun: It's alright but I wanted to tell you that I'm going to Dae-

Kyungsoo: Hey Chanyeol! Are you ok? Omo I feel so bad for you. Look what happened. Your brother is so mean. He hurt your handsome face. How are you feeling now?

Chanyeol: Don't worry, I'm fine now.

Kyungsoo: It won't work if you say you're fine! You got your medicine right? Stay away from Sehun from now on.I thought he is only rude but he is so dangerous. Does he have any mental problem?

Baekhyun didn't like the way Kyungsoo thinks about Sehun...

Chanyeol: Ah it's not like that Kyungsoo.He just has anger issues.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol continued chatting as Baekhyun left from there.

Chanyeol turned around to see Baekhyun gone from there.

Chanyeol: Where did Baekhyun go?

Kyungsoo: I don't know.

Chanyeol: Oh he was trying to tell me something. I have to go home with mom. Bye Kyungsoo.See you on Monday.

Kyungsoo: Ok bye! See you! Take care!

At Baekhyun's house:

Baekhyun was packing everything for his flight tomorrow. He got a call from Chanyeol.

Baekhyun: Hey Chanyeol

Chanyeol: Hi Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: How are you? How's your health?