Chapter five

As soon as I got to my room I shot Valentino a text. Nothing too big, just a 'Hey'. I laid down on my bed and remembered what angel said to me. What did he mean by val is dangerous? He wouldn't be right? He's a total sweetheart!

I sat there for a few minutes and heard a buzz. I grabbed the phone and saw a message from val.

V: Hey doll~
Y/n: hi.
V: How are your legs ;)
Y/n: Wow, mean. Anyway, pretty shakey.
V: who ever knew you were such a freak?
Y/n: Jesus what happened last night..
V: well you got so addicted you couldn't resist getting a piece of me~.
Y/n: ...
V: anywho, you start today, velvette will have a outfit for you. Be ready by 7pm.
Y/n: alright..?

I sat up right. "What the hell did I get myself into" I muttered to myself. I ran my fingers through my hair and laid down. I'm so tired. I felt sleep corrupting my body as my eyes.

I felt my eyes unsticking themselves, I checked the time to see that it was 6:25. Shit. I got up and right at the door was velvette with a outfit and shoes waiting for me. "You better hurry up y/n, val isn't very..well, pleasant when he's upset" velvette said. "Thanks velvette" I said waving as I closed the door.

The outfit was a tight body suit with drips along the sleeves and collar. There was a additional ruby necklace. I put the outfit on and the shoes. The shows were a pink and black combo with drips for heels.

I did my hair and my make up with five minutes to spare. As soon as I got done. I heard a knock at my door. When I opened it, a certain moth demon stood before me. "Doll, you best be ready." He said and took a drag of his cigarette. I nodded as he blew the smoke in my face. It made me feel woozy and confident.

I followed him into the elevator. We went to the very bottom and walked into the club. "Summer, can you show y/n her stage?" Valentino said as a cat demon came over. She nodded and gently pulled me over to a pink stage with lace painted on and a black pole.

She led me up some stairs and backstage. I took a deep breath as I heard a loud voice. "Aha! Welcome to club 666! Today we have a new dancer, everyone meet Y/n!" I exhaled and walked on stage with sass. I winked at them and did some fancy move on the pole.

I was dancimg there for about 30 minutes as I saw someone backstage tell me to get off. As I did so, a drunk demon came up to me. "Hey sexy, how about me and you go back to my apartment and-" he thrusted the air as he said his facetious remark.

I was about to speak until I saw someone grab him by his collar. "She belongs to me. Back off you imp." Valentino said as he threw the demon out of the club. "Are you okay dollface?" He said with a claw on my face.

I nodded and he carried my upstairs, except we went to his room instead of mine. "I don't trust anyone around you. I want to keep my eyes on you at all times. You will be staying in my room from now on" before I could protest he put his hand over my mouth. "It's yes val. Doll." He said. I nodded, "yes val" I said quietly. "Good~"

I felt a set of hands on my waist as I inhaled sharply.
"Are you ready amorcito~?"

End of chapter