Chapter four

I wasn't sure if I was ready to start dancing on a stage again, but I need money so.. "I would be delighted to work with you val.." I said as confidently as I could. "Great.." he said. I got trailed to my drink again, it's so sweet and addicting..

"Would you like to be mine forever? I'll shelter and admire you with protection forever" he said while spawning a golden contract paper with a pen. Jeez, I just got here and people already want me (delusional ass), I sat there and thought for a minute.

"Fucking choose.." he said with hard venom in his voice. I took a deep breath and grabbed the pen and signed 'Y/n L/n'. "Good girl.." he said seductively, the contract suddenly disappeared with no trace.

I had got to the bottom of my drink and I craved more, I felt better than I ever have. My face felt warm and my words slurred and went over my head. I saw a second drink set in front of me, same purplish pink color, hearts still swirling around.

I took a sip, this one was stronger but sweeter, I couldn't think straight all I wanted was more. I basically chugged the rest of it.

My mouth watered for it. I felt two hands on my chest and two on my waist.

I saw it was Valentino, he was all over me but I didn't care. I was too drunk to push him off either way, I would've let him either way. Valentino took a drag from his cigarette and blew it in my face. It was the same fruity smell and the same color as my drink.

I couldn't help but give into his touch, he was so addicting like a drug. My body yearned for him. His hands were all over me, all I remember was hm carrying me to a room.

Fuck my head hurts, I opened my eyes to a insanely pink room with rave lights. My clothes were nowhere to be found, I looked over to see a sleeping Valentino.

Shit.

I got up and tried to look for my clothes, no where to be found. I looked over to the bedside table to see a box and a note. 'heres a gift to you since I'm so good to you~, clothes are in the closet' aww that's actually really nice. I opened the box to find a hellphone with another note, 'My number is already in the phone, shoot my a text when you've gotten back to your room' from val.

I got up and went to his closet, I saw a whole bunch of revealing stuff, I grabbed a baggy dress shirt and tight dress pants. I opened the shirt up to expose my chest but not too much to show anything. I also tied a tie around my neck. If I might say I look sexy.

I grabbed the phone and left Valentinos room. I turned around to see a certain spider demon. I've heard of him, his name is Angel dust and he's one of Valentinos best pornstars.

He was approaching me, I stepped back. "Hey! Uh y/n was it?" He took a minute to look me up and down and snapped out of it. "Be careful with val, he can be dangerous. I should know I've been working with him for a long time." He said with a bit of worry in his voice. "Can I get your number in case something happens, I'm good at covering bruises" he said, I gave him my phone and watched him punch in his number.

"Give me a call if you're in trouble" he said as he walked away. I felt a bit puzzled, I shook the feeling off and made my way to my room.