They're leaving town now

Emile's: POV

There were a lot of people at the bar and rock music was played from the loudspeaker. I hadn't found someone I liked yet, but I have time.

"Hello there." said a man. I jumped and I accidentally spilled out my glass of tequila on him. "Omg, I'm so sorry." I said. "No it's my fault, I didn't mean to scare you." he replied. "I'm Emile." I said. "I'm Ben." he said and shook my hand.

" he said and shook my hand

(Ben)

"Are you single?" I asked hopefully. "Yes I am." said Ben. "That's good to know." I replied. "Are you flirting with me?" he asked. "Maybe." I said with a smirk. "Come." he replied. We went to a empty room and kissed.

***

"I know we've just met, but we're soulmates and we are meant to be together." I said. "I would love to be your boyfriend." replied Ben. "Same here." I said and he smiled softly. "Have a nice evening Emile." replied Ben and gave me a note before he left. I opened the note and he had wrote his address and phone number. A smile spread on my lips and I couldn't wait to see him again.

I was on the way home when I hid behind a tree. I saw Oliver coming out of the brothel and he was holding a garbage bag. He had blood stains on his face. An old man was with him.

"Albert Shaw." I said quietly. He opened the tailgate of the car and put the garbage bag there. He closed it and got into the car. He started the engine and drove off. I picked up my phone and called Adam.

"I just saw Oliver leaving the brothel with Albert, he works for him

"I just saw Oliver leaving the brothel with Albert, he works for him." I said. "What?" he asked. "They're leaving town now." I said.

Emile found out Oliver's secret

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert