No one has to know what we do

Tim's: POV

I took Ezra to my room and he looked around. I buried my face in my arms, when he found my drawing pad.

"Have you drawn me?" he asked. "You wasn't suppose to see it." I said. "Why?" asked Ezra
curiously. "Because it's embarrassing." I said ashemed. "It's cute." he replied. He sat down next to me on the bed and stroked my cheek. He put a finger under my chin and covered my mouth with a kiss. We intertwined our fingers.

I lay down on the bed and he was lying on the top of me

I lay down on the bed and he was lying on the top of me. I moved my hand under his shirt and he moaned. But we got interrupted by that someone opened the front door.

"Oh shit." I said. "What is it?" asked Ezra. "It's my dad." I said. "Not good." he replied. "Quick, hide in my closet." I said and he went there. He closed the door and then dad came into my room. I tried to look normal.

"Hey dad." I said. "Hey Tim." replied Adam. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "I thought I heard voices." he said. "Voices? what voices?" I asked. "It sounded like you were talking to someone." said Adam. "Oh, I was talking to a friend over phone." I lied. "Of course, so stupid of me." he said. "It's okay." I replied. "I won't bother you." said Adam and walked out. I let out a sigh of relief.

***

Ezra came out of the closet after she had left my room. "Sorry about that." I said. "It's okay." he replied. "See you tomorrow again?" I asked. "Sure." said Ezra. "Cool." I replied. He gave me a kiss before he escaped through the window. I closed it and smiled. I'm so in love with him.

***

Emily's: POV

I was watching stranger things with my Joyce Byers and my Jim Hopper dolls. She asked many questions.

"I'm so glad you bought me." said Joyce. "Me too." I replied. "You've a wonderful family." she said and I smiled.

Emily love stranger things

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert