Knights of Remark

Upon passing out, Ahsian saw Luna and the others running inside of the mansion. Dacion and Kemar ran to Ahsian on the ground. "He has cut wounds everywhere" Kemar stated.

Dacion picked up Ahsian off the ground and walked over to some Knights. "He is badly hurt, take care of him" Dacion explained before handing him off to the Knights. " Some Knights we be here to escort the King. We'll be returning to Kingdom, are you coming with?" The Knight asked.

"No, I'll be staying here and look for the King" Dacion said.

As the Knights left off with Ahsian back to Kingdom, Kemar and Dacion went inside of mansion. "For a mansion, this place is very trashy." Kemar said.

They both walked upstairs and heard a yell coming from a room. "I found him!" Luna yelled from the room. Kemar and Dacion ran to the room that Luna yelled from and saw the King tied up in a chair. Luna ran behind the chair and pulled out and knife to cut the rope. Kemar took off the tape that was on the King's mouth.

"Ah much better... I don't think that we met before. My name is Ken Rome." The King stated.

"I am Kemar, i was the one that fought Dacion at the tournament before it got raided" Kemar replied.

The King looked at Dacion and asked, "Is this one of your friends that got transported to this world."

"Yeah, he is" he replied. As they were speaking, Luna finished cutting the rope and set the King free. He stood up from the chair and looked at them both. "I'm assuming the one i saw at the Arena that caused the vortex was another one of your friends" The King asked.

"Yeah, he is another one of them" Dacion replied.

As The King was set free, they went outside. The King looked around and saw Var lying on the floor. "Someone actually beat Var." The King said shocked.

"Ahsian managed to beat him but ended up getting badly hurt and passed out." Kemar explained. The King walked over the Var unconscious on ground and crouched down. "I guess I'll have to reward all of you for your actions then. Also, where is the rest of you?" The King asked.

"They probably went back with Ahsian upon seeing him injured" Dacion said.

The King got up from the ground and said, "Let's start heading back then". After he said that, Dacion, Kemar, and Luna started making their way back to the Kingdom with the rest of the knights. Upon walking back to the Kingdom, Dacion looked at Luna and said, "I thought you'll be a little bit more worry for him."

"Honestly, i have no reason to worry that much about him. The King was a powerful man back then. They used to call him the Pyro Warrior." Luna stated.

As Luna said her final sentence, A sharp pain appeared in the Dacion's head.

"Ugh!" he grunted before falling on his knees. They all stopped moving and looked at Dacion.

"Dacion you alright?" Luna asked. As Dacion was holding his head, the pain starting intensifying.

All that he could hear was flames. "What's going with my head!" Dacion yelled. The King walked over and said, "Do you hear flames building up in your head." Dacion looked at the King and nodded his head.

"I knew it, your just like me back then when I had the blessing." The King said before crouching down. He put his hand on Dacion's head and said, "Awaken."  As he said that, his white hair started to turn orange and bright like fire.

"This will only take a moment." he said before closing his eyes. After he closed his eyes, his hand started to light up. "Disperse to ashes" he said before removing his hand from Dacion's head.