A New Start

In the blink of an eye, Dacion saw the big blue sky. "What the-" Dacion said. He got up from the grass ground and looked around. "This isn't my room and why am I in a forest" Dacion Exclaimed. He begins walking in circles. Until he hears a voice in the forest, but it was a distance away. Dacion looked in the direction it came from. "That voice sounds familiar." Dacion walked in the direction that the voice came from while using his hand blocking the sun. As the sun averted from his eyes, Dacion saw Ahsian standing in the forest. "Well, if it isn't the home wrecker" Dacion sneered. Ahsian look in the direction that the voice came from and laughed. "I guess you're here to" he said. Dacion walked towards Ahsian. Dacion grins at Ahsian. "Even in another world you're still short" Dacion laughed. "Shut up" Ahsian mumbled. Ahsian looked around and looked at me. 'So, we're not on Earth, are we?" Ahsian asked. Dacion looked around noticing that. "That what it seems like, and it feels like my body changed...it feels very weird." Dacion explained. Ahsian looked at his body, feeling and touching his stomach all around "Same here, my body feels like it got changed also." Ahsian acknowledged still touching his body. Dacion and Ahsian walked around in the forest hoping to find something that can give them leads about this world. Ahsian points to a dirt path leading out of the forest that has a bright light at the end of it. Ahsian shared, "That looks like a road leading out of the forest." Dacion and Ahsian followed the dirt path the out of the forest. The cool wind breeze touched their faces and showed the flat land that was around. Dacion's eyes widen in surprise. As him and Ahsian was staring at the land, Dacion began to think.

"Ahsian do you think that the others might be in this world with us?" Dacion asked.

Ahsian looked at me and smiled. "There is a high chance that they might be in this world but if they are then I'll be satisfied knowing that I'm not allow in this world" Ahsian said smiling at him

Dacion and Ahsian walked the path for two hours until they came across civilization. "That is one big kingdom" dacion mentioned. The Kingdom was big that dark grey tinted walls and gates as large as a house. Dacion and Ahsian walked into the kingdom and were surprised. There were food booths and merchants everywhere. The kingdom was full of chatter and people roaming around.  Ahsian expressed "I never expected this kingdom to be so lively." Yes, you're right and there are a lot of people around here" Dacion said. They began exploring the kingdom and asking people about this world.

After time asking people, they both settle down on a bench, taking a break from all the walking. Ahsian explained "from the looks of it this world is similar to earth but it's like we are in the past."  Dacion put his hand on his chin and came up with an idea. Dacion got off the bench and walked up to a wall and punched it causing rocks to come out of it. Ahsian's eyes widened in shocked. Dacion turns around grinned at Ahsian and said, "i guess our bodies did get change in some type of way" Ahsian looked at Dacion with disappointment. "Are you dumb or something. You cannot just do that in a kingdom full of people inside. You must remember that we can be different from the people here I think." Ahsian explained.

As Dacion and Ahsian were talking. They heard a horn echoing through town. "What is going on?" Dacion asked. "i think that was emergency horn!" Ahsian yelled. Dacion looks around and sees citizens running in fear. Ahsian asks a citizen what is going on.

"IT'S A GOBLIN INVASION IN THE EAST GATE." The citizens replied with terror and fear.

Dacion and Ahsian's eyes widen in surprise and shock. Dacion considered, "The guards of this kingdom should be able to handle them, so I recommend that we stay here." As smoke filled the air and sky of kingdom began to darken with each passing minute. The smoke came from the east gate of the kingdom. The explosions were loud and shaking the ground. Until A big explosion came from the North side of the capital. "That's not good. Half of the knights are at the East gate, and they are too busy to notice the North side of the Kingdom."Ahsian explained. Dacion began sweating rapidly thinking about the people taking shelter at the side of the kingdom. "It is our first time doing this, but we can't just let the invaders come in." Dacion stated before running towards the big explosion. Dacion and Ahsian sprinted towards the North gate. As they arrived, they saw strange small creatures with green skin darker than grass and with long flappy ears running in through the gate. Ahsian yelled "Hey if there anybody here get out of this area now!" As he yelled, civilians began running behind him. The green creatures were wreaking havoc in the North gate area. Ahsian looked at Dacion and yelled, "Make sure the civilians are safe. I've got this... I hope." Dacion nodded his head and ran to where the civilians was at.

The green creatures began rushing where Ahsian was at with wooden maces. He charged at a goblin and threw a right swing at him, knocking him on the ground unconscious. He looked up and saw two more goblins charging at him with maces. He ducked the first swing of the goblins causing him to fall on the floor. As he was on the floor Ahsian kicked one of the goblins in the ankle causing him to fall and dropping his mace. Ahsian got up from the floor, grabbed the mace, and brutally beat the goblin's head, leaving a huge dent inside of it.

"H-how did i even do that?" Ahsian questioned looking at his hand.

  Ahsian looked up at the gate and saw archers ready to fire on top of the gate. "You gotta be kidding me right now." Ahsian ran and slid behind a cart taking cover from the archers' arrows. "How do I even fight that." Ahsian complained. As Ahsian was behind the cart complaining, a strange noise appeared in his ears. The noise got louder by the passing minute. Until everything went silent. Ahsian opened his eyes and heard lightning in the dark clouded skies.

"Lightning but their isn't no rain..but it feels like I'm connect to it." Ahsian thought till himself still taking cover from the archers

Ahsian stood up and moved from the cover of the cart. He stood still glaring at the archers. As he was glaring at the archers a spark appeared in his eyes. Ahsian raise his hand up slowly, rumbling appeared in the skies. Ahsian struck his hand back down and in a blink of an eye lightning struck the gate killing the archers. Which caused an explosion, nearly destroying the North gate. Ahsian was flabbergasted and surprised. "WHAT THE HELL!" Ahsian yelled in excitement. But in the midst of the smoke caused by the North gate destruction. Four more goblins appeared with maces charging at Ahsian. With his newfound powers, Ahsian raised his hand in the air again and bought it back down with a powerful force.                In the midst of the battle, Ahsian dropped his guard which let a singular goblin to sneak up on him. As the goblin did a battle cry swinging his mace down with a strong force at Ahsian. In hope that was lost a sword came through the goblin's neck, causing it's whole head to fall on the floor the goblin's head off before the mace could touch Ahsian. Ahsian falls on the floor in shocked. As the knight put her sword in her sheathe, she helps Ahsian up off the floor and takes off her helmet, revealing a girl with dark purple silky hair and eyes that are bright as the sky itself.

"Hello, I'm general Luna of the fallen knights" Luna greeted.

"Hey, my name is Ahsian, Thanks for saving me back there. If you weren't there, I would be dead right now." Ahsian said blushing a bit

Luna looks behind Ahsian and sees the dead goblins on the floor. "So, you're the one that saved the North Gate. I'm grateful for your brave actions. I don't know how to repay you for this." Luna expressed.

"It's nothing really. I'm only glad that I was able to help." Ahsian looks behind Luna and sees Dacion running towards them.

"Yo Ahsian you good? Not hurt are you?" Dacion asked.

"Yes I'm okay thanks to general Luna. She saved from the goblin that was about to kill me" Ahsian explained. Dacion looks behind Ahsian and sees the corpses of the goblins lying on the floor. "Dang Ahsian you did this by yourself" Dacion expressed. "Somehow...oh wait maybe it's because how skilled i am." Ahsian explained while grinning at Dacion. As the two of them were speaking, Luna walked around the area noticing the bright flames, broken down building, and the damaged gate.

"That's not normal, the goblins usual doesn't come all the way from the forest just to attack the Kingdom... wait could it be an Orc!" Luna thought to herself while staring at the damages

Luna walked back over to Dacion and Ahsian and spoke. "If you don't mind ill like to take both of you too the castle for your brave actions today." Luna expressed. Ahsian nods in agreement with her request. Dacion and Ahsian heads to the castle of this kingdom.