The Chase

The Knights drew their swords and walked towards Dacion. "You're really gonna go to these lengths just to stop me?" Dacion asked.

Luna lifted her head and looked at Dacion. "You gave me no choice...I didn't want to do this but you're just being stubborn and stupid right now." Luna expressed.

Kemar started walking towards Luna and said, "Dacion she's right, we can't just rush in without a plan of action. So maybe you should just turn yourself in."

Dacion looked over to Ahsian and spoke, "Are you also on their side."

Ahsian turned his head away and nodded. Darius and Lawrence walked over and saw The Knights and Luna with the swords drawled on Dacion.

Lawrence walked over and asked, "What's going on. Are they about to kill Dacion?"

"No, we are just going to subdue him for now. We are trying to come up with a plan of action when we are at the Capital but Dacion refuses and said that we just rush in and save the King" Ahsian explained to Lawrence.

He nodded his head in agreement to come with a plan to save the King.

Darius looked at Dacion then smiled, "Reckless as ever I see, you're right. We shouldn't just sit here and wait for the king to be killed." Darius walked next to Dacion and clenched his fists.

Luna sighed and signaled her Knights to capture them both.

The Knights started sprinting towards them both.

"We should run" Dacion said. Dacion and Darius started sprinting to town. "Why the hell are we running" Darius yelled while running.

Dacion stopped in realization and turned towards the Knights chasing with their sharp steel swords.

One of the Knights swung their sword at Dacion's midsection, He caught the sword and Darius kicked him in the chest.

Two more Knights charged at them both.

The knight drew his sword and swung at Dacion, he dodged but ended up getting punched in the rib.

"Argh!" he grunted.

The knight put his sword overhead and bought it down with a strong force, Dacion dodged the swing and kicked him the stomach.

Darius picked up a rock and threw it at the Knight.

The knight sliced it then ran towards Darius with his sword, Darius drew his hand back making the rocks hit the knight in the back of his head.

As the knight was falling forward, Darius charged at him and threw a uppercut, The Knight pivoted his foot and swung his body to the right side.

"What the-" Darius said shocked by the knight sudden movemnt.

The knight swung his sword at Darius's head. Dacion dashed at Knight and punched him in the stomach. "Urghh!" He grunted before falling on the ground passing out. Four more Knights charged at them both with the sword drawled.

"We're not gonna last long at this rate." Dacion mentioned. Darius looked at the ground and came up with an idea. "Hey Dacion, I got an idea... by me sometime" Darius said before crouching down and placing his hand on the ground. Dacion looked at Darius a nodded. One of Knights tried to kick Dacion, He blocked it and kicked the knight two times in the stomach. Another Knight tried to strike him from behind, Dacion saw his shadow on the ground and sweep kicked the knight. The knight fell on the ground and dropped his sword. Dacion jumped back to gather his thoughts.

'To me, it almost seems like these knights are trying to kill us. Now that I think about it, it's not really a lot of them chasing us. Do they have a backup plan or something?' Dacion thought.

Darius looked at Dacion and said, "I'm finished". After Darius said that Dacion ran behind Darius. He punched the ground with half of his force.

As he did that, the ground shook violently, the building windows began to shatter.

In the mist of the shaking, a small hole appeared in the ground making the knights fall inside. Dacion looked down inside the hole and said, "So you have superpowers now? What the hell has been happening lately."

Darius stood up from the ground and said, "We have to get a move on from this place. If I remember correctly that Var guy started moving east."

As Darius was speaking to Dacion, lightning hit the building right next to them. They both looked over and saw the building on fire. "I don't think lightning is supposed to do that" Dacion stated. Dacion and Darius heard footsteps coming from the sinkhole.

They looked over and saw Ahsian walking towards them with his that same spark of lightning in his eyes. Ahsian raised his hand and brung back down, at the same time he did that, lightning struck near them. Ahsian stopped walking and spoke, "why are you both running. Just turn yourself in and let the professionals handle it."

  Dacion glared at Ahsian and said, "you wouldn't understand so just get out of our way". Ahsian raised his hand in the air and said, "Then you left me with no choice". Ahsian bought his hand back down. Another lightning bolt appeared, Dacion and Darius dodged before it hit them directly. "Darius we need to strike him from close range or he'll win." Dacion explained.

Darius charged at Ahsian and threw a swift punch at his face. Ahsian dodged it and punched Darius in his stomach. As he punched Darius in his stomach, he dashed behind Darius like a bolt of lightning and kicked Darius in his back. Dacion charged at Ahsian and threw a punch at his face, Ahsian ducked it and kicked Dacion in his rib then release a flurry of punches at Dacion's midsection before kicking him into a building.

Darius manages to get off the ground and dashed back from him. Darius wiped the blood from his mouth. 'Ahsian's using lightning bolt as a long-range attack. It's good for combat but also dangerous for the people around. I should be able to strike when I'm close, it's not like he got another move up his sleeve.' Darius thought to himself.

Darius slammed his foot on the ground making a mini earthquake to throw Ahsian off balance.

At the same time, Ahsian grinned and charged towards and said, "I bet you thought that I only have one ability...wrong".

As he was charging at Darius, he opened his hand and said, "As lightning roar through the skies, as it touches the ground, I call upon of the lightning emperor."

After he said that chant, lightning appeared in Ahsian's hands.

"How did he do that" Darius said. Ahsian charged at Darius from the front, Darius threw a punch at him which he dodged. After Ahsian dodged the punch, he clenched his fists and release a flurry of lightning punches at Darius stomach then finished him with a uppercut knocking him unconscious.

Ahsian shakes his hands dispersing the lightning off him. "Now all I have to do is get Dacion" he said to himself. As Ahsian turned around to get him, he saw Dacion directly behind with his right fist clenched. Dacion threw a right hook which collides with Ahsian's jaw sending him flying into the wall unconscious.

"Damn my ribs hurt like hell. Ahsian is getting stronger and more deadly. I think I should keep a eye on him for now." Dacion said running towards Darius.

Dacion ran too Darius unconscious on the ground. As Dacion was about to help Darius off the floor, he started coughing blood up. "shit..." he said. Dacion tries to stand up but couldn't due to his injuries.

"That fight with Kemar within the stadium is the main one that caused my injuries but since this fight with Ahsian...my injuries had doubled because of it" Dacion relayed to himself.

Dacion looks at his hand and notices that his vision is getting blurry. 'I can't...move. Anymore' Dacion thought  before passing out of the ground.