5 | 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰! ☾ CraftyCorn ˋ°•*⁀➷💚

✧・゚:・゚: ✧・゚: Extreme depictions of gore :・゚✧:・゚✧

─═★💚⋆⁺₊⋆☽⋆ The Hour Of Joy ⋆☾⋆⁺₊⋆💚★═─

Little (Y/n) sniffled as she crawled through the metal air vents, gentle rattling and creaking sounded with every shift of weight.  Every time she placed one of her knees down or pressed her hand down, only one hand, her other hand was currently occupied holding onto her plushie. A Craftycorn plushie, a cute white and pastel teal color, with the little rainbow petal flower necklace. Looking exactly like it's cartoon animated self, and it's big body self. it was (Y/n)'s favorite!

Of course it was, after all, nine year-old girls and unicorns were practically soulmates. Practically ying and yang, at least until maybe teenage boy bands came along in a young girl's life. And of course the deciding factor of favoritism  was also because of Craftycorn being an artist. A very cheerie and supportive art teacher, one of the bubbliest of the smiling critters besides Dogday. Always positive and comforting! It was never a dull or sad day when with Miss. Craftycorn!

Another favorable subject of (Y/n)'s was always painting with Craftycorn, using an array of colored finger paints and creating what the unicorn always called masterpieces. All the pictures were hung up on the wall in the playhouse for everyone to stare at and admire, like a little art gallery.
Little (Y/n) was known for drawing rainbows, maybe a sun too, but she could never choose a favorite color. So, rainbows  were always here go to. Many of times, Miss Craftycorn would always draw rainbows with (Y/n)!

Their wasn't favoritism at Playtime co, especially not with the mascots and the sweet little children, however; their was an undeniable bond between (Y/n) and Craftycorn.

But most importantly, besides the joy of painting,  and the joy of spending time with Craftycorn. Came the Hour of joy.

Which was where (Y/n) was currently escaping from, crawling through the air vents and away from her bedroom where the other orphans were still. The moment Catnap had entered the bedroom, (Y/n) had fled to the vent that was beneath her bedframe. Hidden away where only she knew it was. She wouldn't of been so quick to flee but though for the last twenty previous minutes, the children had heard blood curtling screaming outside.

It echoed in the factories, in the playground, the playhouse and into their hallway, practically knocking on their door for them. They were horrified. Until Catnap walked in, he would protect them! He would keep them safe; though  (Y/n) hadn't been do convinced, especially not when he'd begun to spray his red smoke. Instead of sticking around to find out what he would do. She ran away. In search of Craftycorn. Surely she would protect her.

Into the vents where she was currently crawling down frantically, not daring to turn her head back. Though she didn't need to, she could hear all of the screams and shouting around her, echoing through the confined space like a horrific symphony of music. She felt tears rolling down her cheeks, tinged a tad red as she began to sob. She did her best to muffle her own sobs but failed miserably, making enough noise in the vents to alert the entire factory of her presence.

She wasn't sure where to look for Craftycorn, where would be safe enough to search for the unicorn. But (Y/n) didn't have much time to decide before suddenly the vent panel beneath her gave way and she fell through. Landing on the floor with a thud and a cry, clutching her stuffed animal tightly in her arms as she curled up.