Ep 12 Holy Duel

Lord Andrew and Minos were locked in combat atop the large branches of the Elven Kingdom's center tree. Lord Andrew not waisting time goes for a fatal blow towards Minos. Aiming for his visible heart.

Minos easily jumps into the air dodging holy beams of light. Summoning large barriers to surrounds Minos, Lord Andrew begins to shrink the construct. Minos doesn't allow this and screams.

"CRUSH"

bursting out of the barriers and landing on the floor Minos prepares his next move.

"JUDGEMENT"

Blasting towards the priest and planting his legs into his ribs, audible cracks could be heard. Minos backs up and makes space.

"My child, if I pressed any further I could have taken your life. I implore for you to yield."

Lord Andrew spits out blood onto the ground.

"I pray you're not so merciful in a real fight Sir Minos."

Fighting one another hours on end Andrew and Minos could be seen from a distant crowd as the two dance in beautifal combat.

Lord Andrew makes multiple buzzsaw constructs and hurls them at Minos.

Minos ducks and dodges them easily as they try to home in on Minos.

"I pray you're also not so naive in battle."

The buzzsaws circle Minos and reflect Minos's visage. Lord Andrew faces his arms towards a mirror behind Minos and fires off a light beam. Minos dodges the laser, and watches as it reflects off of one another. Realizing what was happening Minos flashes back to his fight with V1.

"USELESS!"

Minos Fires off multiple serpant heads and charges Lord Andrew.

"Holy Palm."

Andrew puts his hands together in a prayer, and large hands appear from his back and attempt to push back Minos.

"PREPARE THYSELF!"

Minos kicks one hand away, fires off a serpant, and kicks off another hand.

"I've seen the report of the red dragon you faced from one our paladins. Minos, I have many years of expierience. I know when someone is holding back. I know you have the strength, I know you have such knowledge, so I implore you. spare me no mercy."

Minos stands frusterated,

"time and time again I am bombarted with questions from my Children. If what you need is proof my love for you all, I will answer. I shall show you my fury."

Minos grips his hands and tenses his body. Lord Andrew prepares for a new move, but nothing happens. Rather, it was more of a feeling then action. A cold wind, a primal urge to run, a message from within to falter. The image to run inside. Everyone observing the fight from a far distance felt it. The people below felt it, from the highest noble too the Lowest peasant felt the cold.

This was King Minoses fury

His regret of his folly.

The feeling of bitter failure.

Minos was casting Andrew an image of his resolve.

What layed before Andrew was a smiling corpse, the state of Minos's mind. The inner demon of The King of Lust.

 The inner demon of The King of Lust

Andrew stared in horror. his eyes had not percieved anything amiss, but his palms were heaped in sweat. His mind was flayed in panic. Minos still stood unchanging. Nothing but his demeanor changed.

"If you still have questions about my inention and resolve. I will show you what I will put down. for my children."

"DIE"

Minos was no longer there. Andrew paniced, looking around himself. All he could see was footprints being embelished on the ground. too fast for him to see what made hims. The anxiety of his immenent punishment rose.

Andrew raised a shield around him. As dense and thick as he could. taking up almost all of the arena. But it was no use

Minos appears infront of him, arm raised. He buries his fist into the priest's throat. Blood gushing from Andrew's mask. his throat instantly collapsed.

Minos blinks away and moves to the back of Andrew.

"JUDGEMENT"

Jumpkicking the back of his spine, bones snapping in a symphony.
Minos blinks again.

Minos slams his shin into Andrew's kness.

Andrew can only do so much. his reinforces the already broken bones with barriers. casts all around. then stops the blooding with artificial veins.

Minos didn't stop, blitzing his destracted foe. Prepares an uppercut, with a serpant fire ball in his palm.

Andrew then focused everything he could spare to save his head from being blown off.

Andrew gets launed into the air. Minos gives chase, spiking him him back on the ground. Then begins to ground slam him.

As Andrew's life flashed before his eyes, magic was bursting from him. Trying to hold the mad king back.

Minos smashes through and grab the priest by the mask and throttles him into the ground. Minos stomps on him while the dust is yet to settle. Andrew is seen in the ground trying to protect himself. The golden shield begins to glow and spikes jut out at Minos.

Dodging and smashing the spikes as they appear. Andrew uses this oppurtunity the summon a fist and for him back.

"What raw power, Sir Minos, you are truly a formidable foe. Before we end this off, I believe it's only right I end off with a counter."

The wind whips around Minos and yellow shards thrust out of the gust.

Clapping his hand, He dispels the tornado around him and sees Andrew on the offensive. Guilded arm raised, and slams Minos in the chest. Recovering from the gut punch, Minos throws a jab. Andrew dodges and uppercuts him with a yellow gauntlet. Taking his hand, Andrew gets thrown off of Minos. Jaws bursts out of the ground, and catches Minos's head in a bear trap. Andrew puts his hands together and holy light surrounds the area in a dome. Launching beams of light directly at Minos.

"WEAK"

Forcing open the bear trap, he fires off serpants to counter the beams. Not all of the beams could be countered and hit Minos.

Minos runs at Andrew and gets tripped up once more. Barriers apear out of the air and pile up on Minos.

"You do well on a single target, but you seem quite seceptable to multiple targets."

Minos gradually brushes off the barriers and dashes for Andrew.

Andrew raises one hand and points to the sky. Following his hand, Minos realises he was decieved. A large scale virtue pentagram goes off. Holy light showered Minos, putting him back on the ground. Over and over again, Andrew blasts off a virtue beam back on Minos.

dust and light bathed the field, which was beginning to crumble at the seems. Magic Elves quickly used their magic to support the branch from falling on to the city below.

From below citizens looked up in horror and awe as the tree was lit up in the night sky with holy light and archaic magic.

Finally, Andrew stops firing his beam, sweat and heavy breathing is what was left of him. Seeing Minos burried, face first in the dirt, Andrew finally calmed down.

Limping towards the exit, he called out to the guards.

"Guards, Minos and I have been fatally wounded. I request assistance."

The gaurds opened the gates and started to run towards Andrew. But they stopped right before him. Andrew looked at them.

"whats wrong? We require aid."

A cold breeze pushes past Andrew, and he reels back. Minos was standing there, cracks across his body. Andrew gad no mana left to defend himself. Using what little strength he had, burries his fist into the priests face one more time. Before both of them fall over, knocked out.