Ep 6 Kingly Duel

Arthur's corpse splatters on to the ground in to two, his magic sword repelled into the wall. The roaring crowd goes silence after witnessing the unexpected display. A woman screams and breaks the silence. More and more screams are heard from the crowd.

"You dirty cheater"

"How dare you kill our champion"

"kill that dirty outsider"

"How did he do that"

People began to throw food and trash at Minos. The public outcry could be heard from outside the stadium. Guards entered the stadium and surrounded Minos, spears raised, arrows trained from the stands, and the crowd begins to grow louder. 

"Enough!"

the crowd grew quite. Everyone attending looked to the observatory. The king was standing from his throne. Grinning.

"So, the priest finally gave us somebody worth the wait. I sure as shit hope so at least." 

Raising from his chair, he took off his cloak. He stood on the railing, revealing not only a warrior, but also an apparent battle scar. His arm was gone, not skin or bone was there. you could still see the red muscle. Whether it was recent or not was to be determined. Conjuring magic from his arm's stub he grinned.

"I pray such useless banter from another warrior from a faceless crowd didn't discourage your blood lust, Minos, King of Lust. I know we have met before, but I don't think I've properly introduced you. My name is Gabriel, I think we we'll get along just fine."

"Such a name is Ironic to me, but I must disagree. No child of mine is faceless or useless, only misguided. Now I must do what a Parent must do. Discipline."

The two King clashed mid air, Minos jumping into the air, Gabriel charging down in response.

A loud crash shakes the stadium down to it's foundation, yet people are still screaming in delight.

"Get him King, teach that cheater whose boss."

"Get revenge for your champion."

Firing off a snake blast, King Gabriel parries it into the stands. Blood and parts splattering the walls. People begin to panic. Guards start to evacuate the citizens. This battle is beginning to become more unstable. 

"despite me throwing out some real damage, I could tell you're still not taking this seriously Minos. Do you not have interest in battle?"

Minos faces King Gabriel. 

"I would never lay a harsh hand against my children. Only disappointment."

Minos uppercuts the King. rocking the sands off the ground with a shockwave.  Cracking could be heard from The King's jaw. It begins to fracture and become loose. Blood trickles out of his jaw.

"If I had to be honest, I find you rather WEAK." 

Minos follows up his uppercut with a Double Front Kick. launching The King into the wall. Priestess Samiel looks down in horror. 

"Oh god, what have I done. He's here all because of me. Oh god, please guide me."

Praying for Guidance, Samiel thought of the only thing she could do, intervene. Stepping forward from the Observatory. 

"This ends NOW" 

Light begins to focus near the tips of finger, pointing it like a gun, Samiel chants her spell.

"Oh holy light, guide my hand, and stop my blunder." 

Holy light peaks out from the tip of her finger and a large beam comes at the Kings. King Gabriel jumps out of the way, but Minos takes it head on. 

"DIE"

Minos charges the beam head on through. Taking the full brunt of it, it also reflects off of Minos's tough exterior. Beam bend and fire off like a firework into the empty stands. Following up the beam Minos grabs Samiel's hand and launches her on to the floor.

"oof."

Samiel crawls away from Minos.

"I'm sorry, please, you were destroying to much. It was evident even The King couldn't stop you."

Minos paused. He began to walk towards the priest, and reach for her head. Samiel closed her eyes. Blurting out her inner thoughts.

"I really am a failure aren't I?"

Minos kneeled and patted her head.

"No my child, that power you used was blindingly beautiful."

Samiel opened her eyes and looked at Minos. 

"King Gabriel, tell me, did I pass your expectations?"

Samiel looked past Minos and saw the king, singed and scarred. The flaming arm protruding from his burnt off stump of an arm fizzled out already, smoke is that remains. He was grinning once again.

"You did perfect, King of Lust."