Ep 11 Planning

Minos was brought to a lavish bedroom, and was asked to wait while they prepare a meeting with other Noble elves.

Minos doesn't really sleep though, so he spent the time looking out the window, reminiscing. What he'd do if he was king, how to get back home, and thinking back to when his subjects were still sane.

Then he begain to think about his hypothesis after seeing the scrapped corpses. It was outlandish and very specific, but for some reason it just didn't feel wrong.

The demons are asking for soldiers to wage war, and if you can only summon dead things, why arent they coming in whole like himself?

The only guess why they'd be coming in mass is either them killing eachother or a little blue machine making as big of a bloody mess as possible. Ok, that answers why so many were melded. So, in turn Minos would have to have been vaporized in whole when he died.

The thought some what saddened the phantom. While he may have died, the next question is why didn't he come in his original body? Maybe it's because he was a prime soul? A secound chance may have intercepted the summoning ritual.

"Such strange specifics."

Minos whispered.

While collecting his thoughts, the sun eventually went down.

Minos heard a knock on his door, and an elf maid speaks up.

"Sir, I am here to escort you to the gathering."

Minos opens the door, and follows the maid down the hallway.

Entering a large room with another war table in the center, focusing specifically on the elf front, and Minos noticed 9 large red pieces darted across the board.

Minos walked closer and started to hear the elves drabble about statistics and strategy. They did this till they all noticed Minos, the room went silent.

Peeking from the crowd, Goras waved Minos over. Taking his spot, Minos looks down to the table. Seeing markers red and blue. demons and elves.

"Might I ask what these larger markers mean?"

A noble to side pointed at them.

"After sending the report to the Empire 8 more horseman appeared from the ground."

The ground? How the hell did they come from the ground. Something that large couldn't have been made there with nobody noticing.

"So 9 in total then,"

Minos scratched his chin.

"The soldiers kept reporting about them coming from hell, this notion is worseing moral more and more."

"Not to mention the enemy are just playing tag with our troops. Slaughtering and running back."

Of course they did, the machines weren't concerned about the demons affairs, they only wanted blood. Farming them was all they cared about.

More and more officials began to despair about their current problems.

"They're might be a solution."

Everyone turned to Minos.

"Assuming the world is made by the same god who made the last, and the fact you keep mentioning hell, I might know where we can get more soldiers to bolster our forces. You see, in my last world, Earthmovers were considered heretical to god. That in mind, if we can kill one, god might see to us in his favor."

The elves were somewhat lost with what Minos was saying.

"The summarize, I believe we could strike a deal with heaven itself. God must have some remaining spite for the earthmovers, making it's death an ultimate bargain deal."