Ep1 Forking Paths

A shattering noise can be heard across the blood soaked room. A blue robot with fiery yellow wings holds the innards of Minos in a red claw. Ripping out it with a red gory splat, V1 splatters it across his chest, more energy whirring within it's thin blue frame.

Minos writhes and reels in pain

"Aagh! Forgive me, my children, for I have failed to bring you salvation from this cold, dark world..."

Minos Screams out in pain and sadness. Memories flash within his mind, The City of the Lust Layer, the fight with gabriel, and the souls he condemnned just for loving one another. Now he sits in an empty void, no sensation apon his skin, not even a breeze.

"why? how could I be so weak? Despite all my effort I could not protect my people. Now even my soul has shattered, what a failure I am."

A blinding light flashes in the dark. Minos faces upwards toward the light.

"So, this is what oblivion look likes, brighter then I imagined." Minos, face in defeat, accepts his fate and kneels to absolute oblivion.

Switching from the bright void, Minos faces a red pentagram, Still kneeling he raises his head in confusion. Within a dark room, people in dark robes watches with hesitant breaths.

A robed figure takes a step forward, despite the lack of eyes, minos could see a femenine figure with shaking legs.

"um, hello I.."

she is hesitant for what she sees is a hallow faced phantom, red veins pulsating to his heart.

"My name is Priestess Samiel, and I have summoned you to save our world, in the name of our god. please?"

Minos doesnt respond, still trying to understand his current situation.

God? the same god who left so long ago? have I been summoned to the land his god fled to? Minos stands up, and slowly walks to the priest in silence.

robed figures start to walk forward and stand near the priest.

"priest, although I dont doubt your skills, this is no man, this is a demon. Stand back and let us handle this."

Minos continues to walk, deadset on the priest. The robed figures pull out their swords, another figure draws an arrow.

"I accept this request"

Minos says, trying to break the tension.

"I understand my figure may seem strange to you, but I swear I mean no harm."

//////////////

yeah imma end it there for now