Oops

Nick's POV:

WARNING: Kissing+

I sat, my arms crossed, anxiously waiting for Charlie to walk through the door. I prayed we were in the same form this year. Thankfully I was able to convince my homeroom teacher to let Wille sit in front of me. Everybody was staring.

"Do you think they'll be in our class?" Asked Wille, he was tapping his pen on the table repeatedly. He seemed nervous.

"I really hope so." Our teacher started calling out names for attendance. 

"James, (here!) Nick, (here!) Prince Willhelm, (here-embarassedly) Charlie,"

"Here! Sorry I'm late Mr Farouk," Charlie rushed through the door, Simon close behind. Mr Farouk pointed in our direction and the others stumbled over to us. Char sat next to me and Simon sat next to Wille. Yessss. I thought to myself. 

"Hi," I said.

"Hi." He said. 

"Hi," Wille said.

"Hi." Simon said. 

I smiled at Charlie, holding his hand under the table. His curls were so cute. His smile was so cute. He was so cute. 

I leaned over and whispered 'toilet' to him. He excused himself.

"Sir, could I use the bathroom?" I asked. 

"You know the rules." Mr Farouk answered, coldly. 

"But pleaseee, it's an emergency," I pleaded. 

"Fine, just this once." He looked down, supressing a laugh. He definitely knew. 

I walked out of the class unsuspiciously, and as soon as I opened the door to the men's room, I was ambushed with kisses. 

"Charrrrrr!" I said, putting my hands on his waist. 

"I missed you," He whispered pushing me back against a stall with a passionate kiss. I ran my hands through his curly hair, my eyebrows raised, and he put his on my cheeks. He bit my lip before moving his powerful kisses down to my neck. 

"I missed you too," I muttered, smiling. I pulled on his hair lightly, but was interrupted by a sound outside. "Shit." Someone walked in. He shoved me over to the sinks and I pretended to pump some soap. We looked back to see Simon, standing there confused. 

"Were you guys-"

"No- it was just... um-" Charlie was rambling nervously. He didn't want me to be outed.

"Um sorry it's just, Mr Farouk wanted me to tell you to hurry up. I'll go now." He rushed out of the door awkwardly and I walked over to Charlie. 

"Oops," I said, chuckling.

"What do you mean oops!?!? What if he tells everyone?!" Charlie was terrified for me. 

"It's ok, I'll talk to him, don't worry." I reassured him, leaning in.

"Are you sure?" He said, still looking worried. 

"Definitely."