Bakery

Simon's POV:

"Alright, this is it!" Charlie said as we arrived at a cute cottage-type bakery. As soon as we stepped through the door, a wave of delicious smells came straight at me.

"It smells sooo good," I said, so excited to buy some delicious treats. He smiled and led me to the cashier as I began to look through the display glass. Everything looked soo good.

"Two ham and cheese croissants please, and- what do you and Wille want?" I thought for a moment and remembered his favorite.

"One salmon and cream cheese sandwich for him, and one plain croissant for me please,"I knew how much he loved that.

"Alright, and four chocolate milkshakes please," he ordered for all of us. I opened my mouth to question his order but was interrupted, "trust me, you'll love it." I closed my mouth and decided to just go along with him. Charlie paid for everything, even though I insisted to do half.
We decided to take a seat while we waited for our food to be made and our milkshakes to be blended, and started to chat.

"So, what's your friends name?" I asked, realizing that I didn't even know what he was called.

"Nick. He's the best, you'll love him," He smiled and looked down to the floor, as if he was imagining something.
I was excited to see Wille, I really wanted some alone time with him. I was wondering if it would be ok for us to just act as a couple here, but probably not. I didn't want to out him or anything.

"How did you meet Wille?" Charlie asked me, looking back up.

"Well we met in school, and got along very well the second we started talking. I thought he was intimidating but he's actually a big softie," Charlie chuckled.

"Same with Nick," he seemed ecstatic whenever he was talking about Nick. They must have been very close.

"Order 21!" That was us. Charlie grabbed the drinks and I carried the paper bags of food, and we walked out of the store.

"Just follow me," Charlie said, as we trotted down the pathway. I couldn't wait!