Trip

Simon's POV:

Hillerska sent all of us second years on trips to wherever we wanted because it was shut down for renovations! Wille and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get some alone time, so we decided to go to England and chose the same school to temporarily transfer into!
It took a little while for his mum to agree to this trip, but she said that as long as he didn't start any fights or cause trouble it would be ok. We were both so excited to see our host families and new school!
I had already finished packing, but I had a feeling that Wille hadn't, so I picked up my phone and gave him a call.

"Hello?"

"Hii it's me, have you finished packing yet?"

"Oh hi Simon! Ok don't be mad but-" I already knew what he was going to say.

"You haven't even started have you?" He hesitated a little before answering.

"Noo... But I will soon!" I sighed.

"Wille!!! Since I'm so loving and kind I'm gonna give you one last chance to pack before I tell your mum to send some servants over to hurry you up!"

"Ok ok fine I'll start! See you at the airport!" I couldn't wait.

"Byee."

•••TIME SKIP•••

I was in the middle of the airport and had just finished going through customs when my phone buzzed. I got a text.

Wille: I'm at the end of customs wya?

Simon: Same, meet at the boarding gate.

Wille: Ok ❤️

My heart skipped a beat. We had been dating for a whole year now but I still felt the same passion as when we first started going out.

"Simon!" Wille jumped up in front of me, a big backpack in his hand. I stretched my arms around him in a big hug and he did the same.

"I missed youuu," he said, leaning out of the hug. I smiled.

"Well you're gonna get really sick of me in these next weeks!" I said, laughing. He chuckled.

"Impossible."

"Calling all passengers on the flight to England, please board the plane."

"I guess that's us," I said, dragging him towards the entrance cue by his arm.

"Oh actually I got us both upgraded to first class, so we don't have to wait." He said, pulling me to the front of the line. I stared at him in awe, I couldn't believe the crown prince was my boyfriend.

——————————
Hi guys! I hope that was an ok first chapter, please feel free to give some suggestions! Enjoy :)