Everyone's conspiracy against Aarushi / Aarav was attacked

Author's POV :

Now further.....

Aarav tightens his grip on Aarushi's hair and brings her face closer to him, and saying through gritted his teeth, "What did you just say? And how much do you even know me? How many times do I have to tell you one thing, that don't mix yourself with others. you are very special to me.. but no, you just do not want to understand anything."

Aarushi looks at him with wide eyes and places one hand on the hand with which Aarav was holding her hair and says, "You are hurting me Aarav, leave me I'm in pain. Aarav... Aa..." 

Then suddenly Aarav hugged her to his chest and started caressing her hair lovingly. Aarushi also did not make any movement and remained the same.

Aarav, while caressing her hair, calmed himself down a bit and said, "Don't make me angry Babe. I'm just nice to you. It would be better for you if you don't meet the other side of mine."

Aarushi did not say anything and kept sobbing on his chest.

After some time, when Aarushi became normal, both of them left from there.

Aarav's car stopped at some distance from Kapoor Palace. When Aarushi was about to get out of the car silently, Aarav stopped her with his left hand. When Aarushi looked at her, Aarav looked at her and said, "Don't you feel that you forgot something babe?"

 Aarushi started looking at him not understanding what he is wanted to say, so Aarav took off his seat belt, went near Aarushi and placed his lips on her lips and after a smooch, he sat back at his place. Then while caressing his lips with his thumb, he looks at Aarushi and says, "Today was the first day, so I taught you twice. Next time, if you forget and I have to remind you again, be ready for punishment."

Aarushi also looks at him like him and says, "And I have also stitched your wound twice, next time if you does not get the dressing done properly, then you too should be ready."

Aarav caressed Aarushi's swollen cheeks with one hand and said, "If you are so worried, then do my dressing yourself na. And why should anyone else touch me while you are there?"

Aarushi looks at him surprised and then takes a deep breath and shakes her head. Then said by to him, get down from the car and go inside the palace.

As soon as she leaves, Aarav rests his head on the driving seat, closes his eyes, thinking something and says with a devil smile. “One day, just one day, and look at your self Babe. There is still a lot left to do, a lot of secrets will come out, what will you do then? How will you handle yourself?”

Saying this he started laughing like a devil. Then after some time he started his car and left from there.

On the other hand, when Aarushi came inside the palace, she saw Dev ji sitting on the sofa in the living room. She just took a look at him and was about to move towards her room when Dev ji's voice came from behind. "What took you so long beta?" 

Aarushi was a little surprised and turned towards him and said, "Excuse me, did you talk to me so lovingly just now? And if yes, then please don't. I am not used to all this. If I feel dizzy, I will have to lie down on the bed like you." She said her words and went straight towards her room.

Dev ji kept watching her going and as soon as she goes away from his eyes, he said with a wry smile, "Nice!! My daughter is giving great answers right now. If everything goes smoothly as the way it has to be planned, then..."  Saying this he also started laughing devilishly.

Upstairs in Aarushi's room...

Aarushi came to her room and kept her bag on the bed and said, "There must be something wrong, otherwise how can so much sugar syrup flow from Mr. Dev Kapoor's mouth for me?"

Then she went to the washroom to freshen up. She was standing under the shower and looking at herself in the full length mirror. There were bite marks everywhere on her neck.

As soon as she closes her eyes while touching her neck, She started remembering Aarav's face and all those moments of today when both of them were together.

Aarushi started saying the same thing, “What has happened to me, how am I getting so much attracted towards Aarav. On one side there is dad, whose every word is a lie and the deceit in him is clearly visible. And on the other hand, whatever this Aarav says, I jist quietly accept it. What the hell is going on with me?"

Then after some time she came out of the washroom and changed her clothes, wore a night suit and lay down on her bed. 

As soon as she lay down, her phone kept on the side table started ringing. When she saw it was an unknown number, she picked up the call and said hello but no voice came from the front.

Then Aarushi suddenly said, "Aarav!!" and a voice came from the other side of the phone, "Not bad babe, you recognized me just by the sound of my breath."

Aarushi blushes a little and changes the topic and says, "Leave all that aside, and tell me where did you get my number from?" 

Aarav replies with a bit of boredom, "Came on yaar, I am The Aarav Singhaniya. How much time can it take me to find out a number, haan? And yes, your number was on your college ID card, I took it from there”.

Then while talking like this, Aarushi falls asleep and Aarav was just listening to her breathing while holding the phone.

Present time....

Next morning.....

Some cars were driving at high speed on a highway. Aarav was sitting in the middle Porsche car, doing something on his laptop and telling something to Kunal. There were 3-4 more cars behind and in front of his car in which all Aarav's gaurds were present. 

That road was completely deserted at this time. Only a few vehicles were coming.

Then suddenly the cars behind which were carrying Aarav's bodyguards explode. No one can understand this sudden attack. By the time Aarav alerts the rest of the guards, around 25 to 30 black colored thars come around his vehicles and surround his vehicles. And continue firing bullets at Aarav's cars.

Aarav's car was bullet proof so he was not facing any harm. His guards were also trying to protect themselves and were firing at the attackers.

When those attackers saw that firing bullets was of no use, they started hitting Aarav's car with their vehicles, so that his car overturns. Those people had become successful to some extent. Just then 40 to 50 more black colored SUVs come and surround them and start protecting Aarav's cars.

_________________________________________

More in the next episode...

Show some love Family,.