The heartless Aarav / She is only Mine

Present time

Present time....

I came back to the present time when she slowly turned her side in her sleep and started pushing her face more closer to my neck.

I just kept looking at her face for a long time. And think,

"If she wakes up now, she will definitely kill me."

I had no desire to leave her at all. But I had to go.

Then slowly moving her away from me, making her lie down on the bed properly, I got up from there, bent down and kissed her forehead and said,

"You know very well that I do not believe in fate. But whether it is because of fate or if you yourself have come back to me, this time you will have to stay with me. I won't let you go anywhere. See you soon my little rabbit."

And walked out of the room with a devil smile.

I told my assistant to inform Aarushi's assistant about her. I left the hotel and sat in my car and drove towards one of my farmhouses here in Bangkok.

After some time all my cars stopped in front of a farmhouse.

The sounds of someone screaming in pain were heard outside that farmhouse. Hearing this, a satisfied smile appeared on my face. I got down from the car and went inside.

Coming inside, I went to a room where a man was hanged upside down. There were no clothes on his body, he was wearing only an underwear. There were big cut marks all over his body. His entire body was injured and blood was dripping.

There was another man standing near him who had very dangerous tools kept on a table with which a person could be tortured and killed very painfully.

I looked at him and said,

"Good job Robin."

So that man Robin, who is a very special man of mine, also smiled like a psycho and said,

"hhhh... it has just begun King, there is still a lot left to do."

And saying this he picks up a plate in his hand in which contained red chilli powder.

Just as Robin was about to take a handful of the powder and sprinkle it on the injured man's wounds, I stopped him and said,

"Wait... let me settle my accounts."

Having said this, I walked towards the hanging man and angrily pulled his hair with my fist and said,

"How dare you even touch her? Haan! You know I even burnt alive the one who looked at her with his dirty eyes. And you have touched her, even tried to kiss her, so think to yourself what will I do to you."

Yes, this man was David. Who dared to touch My Babe. Dare to touch My,.. the King's Queen with his dirty hands.

Then I took the red chilli powder from the plate, rubbed it on the David's wounds, gritted my teeth and said,