Underworld King and Queen 👑

Author's POV:

Where Aarav was going crazy thinking what had happened to Aarushi all these years.

On the other hand, in Aarushi's car,

Aarushi had a phone in one hand through which she was talking to someone. And she was rubbing her forehead with another hand.

A man on the other end of the phone said in his powerful voice,

"But today you had the chance, so why did you save him instead of killing him?"

Resting her head on the seat, Aarushi said,

"His habit is to attack the weak, not mine. When I took aim, I once thought that just one bullet and the whole story would be over. But then when that day years ago came in front of my eyes, I felt that it would not be so easy for him."

Saying this she started smiling like a devil.

The guy on the other side of the phone took a deep breath and said,

"Ahhhh... As your wish. But you know na, I am with you in every decision of yours."

Aarushi also said with a small smile,

"I know, even if the whole world goes against me, you are always with me."

Then suddenly remembering something she says,

"And how is my Rishi?"

The guy on the other side of the phone said,

"How will he be like without you, He was just keep looking for you all day long. He miss you a lot and love too. But no problem, you focus on your goal, I am here to take care of him."

Aarushi also gets a little emotional and says,

"Tell him that I miss him a lot and love him a lot too. I will come to him soon. By."

Bye was said from the other side also and the call got disconnected.

Other side,...

Aarav's car stopped at a place after some time. That place was a deserted area away from the city, completely abandoned.

Aarav got down from the car and went inside. There were many more people present there who looked dangerous in appearance.

As soon as Aarav went inside, everyone stood up. Aarav walked over and sat on the head chair there, along with him everyone else also sat at their respective places.

Actually, an underworld deal is going to happen here today. And whatever may be the case in terms of establishing the identity of everyone present here, all of them were in good positions in the underworld.

As soon as Aarav sat at his place, he said with his everytime arrogant tone,

"So what are you all waiting for? Should we start the actual work? I don't have free time like you guys, I have a lot of other things to deal with."

Everyone was aware of such arrogant behavior of Aarav, but still the expressions on the faces of some people sitting there became strange, they started making many plans in their mind to remove Aarav from their way.

An another person who was sitting silently, watching and listening to everything, looked at Aarav and said in his mind,

"Just a few moments ago, he was on the verge of death and still look at his arrogance."

Just then Aarav's voice echoed again,

"Will anyone tell me for whom we are waiting?"

So one of them replied,