AK gang to the rescue

Aarav's POV:

I was on my way to a very important deal of mine. When suddenly from noware these mother fuckers attacked me.

Well that was kind of a normal thing for me. Coz where I am right now, everyone wanted to be there. Everyone wanted that position, that power, that cantrol on whole fucking underworld.

Everyone wanted to became King. But who will explain to them that the king of the jungle is can be a lion only, not a street dog..

I was not prepared at all for such an sudden attack today. It took me time to alert my guards.

But then I don't know from where this so many other vehicles came here, and started protecting me like this.

I was surprised to suddenly see so many vehicles under my protection. Because I didn't even get a chance to call my mens, then who were all these?

I was thinking all this when suddenly more four SUVs and a Mercedes passed at full speed, overtaking all the cars.

Till now, the vehicles of those who had attacked me, had overturned and all the people in them had also come out and were now fighting with the other gaurds.

When I looked ahead, among the five cars that had passed ahead, there was a girl from the middle one, the Mercedes, wearing a full black leather outfit, black pencil heels on her feet, open hair which was waving in the wind, sunglasses in her eyes.

The girl got down from the car and as soon as she removed her sunglasses, I was left speechless.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" All I could say was that when I saw Aarushi move her hands to the side and from behind on of her man held a big machine gun in her hand.

Aarushi holds it in her hand and points towards the front, while Kunal sitting next to me, Whose life was almost at stake , swallows his spit and says to me with great difficulty

Aarushi holds it in her hand and points towards the front, while Kunal sitting next to me, Whose life was almost at stake , swallows his spit and says to me with great difficulty. "B.. B.. Boss, will she kill us today itself? That day I had stopped you but you did not listen to me, now Lady Boss is going to take revenge for what happened to her."