♡CHAPTER-4♡

It was the next day, Nimra woke up and offered Fajr. She then changed into her casual dress as she had to go to the university after a few hours. She preferred getting ready soon as she could complete her pending tasks after she's done with her getting ready business.

She wore a light pink suit and went downstairs and had breakfast.
While she was scrolling on her phone looking at the pictures they captured together last night, her fingers paused at a pic...it was where Jalal Sikander was admiring Nimra so lost that he didn't realise that he was caught admiring her. The photo was exactly clicked when Nimra accidentally turned towards him and already felt his gaze upon her...it was basically an eye-contact moment...

Nimra zoomed the picture to get a better clarity of that moment and couldn't help but let out an unexpected smile cover her face...
She thought to herself, "Itni khushi kyu ho rahi hai tujhe Nimra?" Hopeful to get an answer she asked herself but didn't have a specific reason for her happiness...she was unaware of what it was but was happy for whatever it was...

She then brainwashed all her thoughts, had her breakfast and boarded to the university with Aamir.

On the way to her university, she was lost in her own thoughts, Aamir noticed her uneasiness and thought to ask her, but that thought faded away from his mind thinking not to make her more uncomfortable would be right...he just confirmed by asking her, "Nimra, kya baat hai? Sab theek to hai na?" To which she gave him an assuring smile that everything was alright...he nodded to her response and focused back to his driving and dropped her to the university...

(Nimra, what's the matter? Is everything fine?)

She stepped out of the university and was about to go inside when she heard Zara call her out..."Nimraaaa, ruko mai bhi aa rahi hu..."

(Nimraa...wait, I'm also coming...)

She turned towards her happily but her smile faded away as she saw Jalal along with Zara. She quickly averted her gaze from him to Zara feeling his intense gaze already lingered upon her...she didn't dare to face him when he gazed at her...she looked at Zara and gave her a little smile...and said to her, "Chalne ka iraada hai andar ya yahi par khadi hokar rehna hai? Waise hi late hogaye hai ham..." She said and Zara nodded.

(Do you intend to walk inside or remain standing here? We are already late anyway!)

They were about to leave when Jalal called out Zara and said, "Ummm...Zara, wo t..tumhara phone h..haa phone rehgaya hai car me hi...dhyaan rakha karo na in sab cheezo ka..." Nimra irritatingly looked at Zara who gave her a sheepish smile and checked her bag and realised that she actually forgot it...little did she know that her brother intentionally hid it just to see her friend...She went to the car to bring her phone.

(Ummm...Zara, y...your phone...y...yes you left your phone in the car itself...take care of all these things!)

Meanwhile, Jalal was now looking at Nimra without blinking his eyes even for once...he didn't wanted to waste a single second...he was constantly admiring her beauty...
Nimra was nervously standing looking everywhere but him...she was playing with the sling of her bag nervously to which Jalal chuckled.

He broke the silence by greeting her...
"Hello???" He said waving at her...
She replied, "A...Assalamualaikum!"
He realised the situation and quickly replied, "Walaikum assalam, kaisi hai aap?"

(Greetings, how are you?)

She gave him a fake smile and replied, "Alhamdulillah, theek hu..."

(Praise be to God, I'm good!)

He nodded in agreement and was about to speak further when he saw her impatiently waiting for Zara looking here and there...
He glanced at her, his lips now formed into a giggle but he suppressed it...