Bonus Chapter (Yeonjun x Jungkook)

Start bij het begin

Yeonjun yelled making Jungkook clench his fist hard.

He picked up twins and asked Ji-woo to pick up his bag as they would be leaving for school .

Yeonjun didn't stop him as he sat down on chair letting tears stream down his face .

He felt small chubby hand of Ji-han on his cheeks as he wipped away his tears .

Yeonjun smiled little and hug his little bean tightly.

Ji-han patted his Omma's back like he (Yeonjun) used to down when he used  would cry .

*********

As soon as Ji-woo returned home he look for his Omma at their studio where he would be recording or writing his music but he wasn't there. Ji-woo then went to his parents bed room and found him fast asleep clutching something. 

He has never seen his Omma so broken ....his eyes were red and he was clutching some frame tightly to his chest beside him Ji-hoon was wide awake but was playing on it's own not disturbing him . 

Ji-woo gently pull out the frame from his clutch frowning when he look at younger self of his father , Uncle Kyungsoo , Uncle Beomgyu , Uncle Kai , Uncle Taehyun and some other uncle posing under some shabby shad kind of thing. 

"Who is he ??" Ji-woo whispered as he looked at Tall bunny like guy who was hugging his father from behind while his father scowled.

"Soo-bin ~~~" 

Ji-woo looked up to see it was his Omma who has spoken

"That is Soo-bin my best friend ....my brother...he ~~he ~~passed away "

Ji-woo was flabbergasted seeing his Omma he was about to get up and run away but was stopped by his Omma's hold on his wrist . He made him sit on bed saying nothing for second as if contemplating with himself.

"He died away saving me ~~~he is Park Soo-bin's Appa.....Your uncle Kyungsoo is his Omma...The reason we go every summer there to Busan is because it's Soo-bin's favorite time of year and we all wanted to celebrate it together to relish our memories together with him .....the shad house you saw was our home....the mechanic thing we make you do was our livelihood ...your Appa~~~~" Yeonjun broke down in tears he was breathing sharply most likely panicing ...even after so many years it was so hard to talk about his past ....his insecurities...yes he has grown up and  healed but their were still part of him that were damaged ....somedays he miss Soo-bin alot...on days when he sees Soo-bin he cried harder.....the familiarity of face yet the change in behavior hits him so hard.....it feels like he was stranger....he hated himself for being reason of Hoseok's weakness only if ~~"

Yeonjun was pulled into lap by strong hands as they wrapped around Yeonjun tightly, knowing it's his husband embrace he hug Jungkook tightly shoving his face in crock of his neck as Jungkook patted his back but didn't said anything  .

Jungkook signaled Ji-woo to leave with Ji-han and Ji-woo nodded reluctantly he didn't wanted to leave he wanted to stay but still he has to respect his parents  request .

Ji-hoon didn't wanted to leave but one look from Jungkook was enough for little boy .

**********
"Are you okay baby ??" Jungkook asked Yeonjun after has stopped crying . He nodded trying to pull him self away from embrace but Jungkook didn't let him.

"You did well Yeonjun , I am really proud of you . And I am sorry for yelling at you in morning but I ~I~~"

"I am so sorry Jungkook I yelled at you like that ~~I ~~I am such a failure ~~why did you have to ~love me so much~~you ~~know how ~~bad ~~~I am ~~than ~~"

" Yeonjun you are perfect for me , you aren't bad you are just messed up and that's okay ~~and more than that I have always loved you for your every good and your bad and don't you call yourself failure ...you have work hard for everything what you have now....you have mended your relationship with brother...you have showed me you love me equally ....you trusted me..you raised our babies ....you raised me Yeonjun ....you were there for Soo-bin and Kyungsoo ~~so don't call yourself failure my wife ain't failure~"

"I ~~I ~~" Yeonjun pressed a sweet but watery kiss on Jungkook's lips who return it .