Maybe because my friends were supermodel level attractive, I mean if was quite obvious how a lot of people had crushes on us. Why wouldn't they?

Mia was a total sweetheart with bright blonde hair, warm, big brown eyes, a kind smile and lovable personality. She had freckles dotting all over her face and she had a simple mind.

Kylie was the opposite of Mia. Chocolate coloured hair and dark green eyes, Kylie had a round baby face and a slightly chubby build. Kylie was a gossip queen, somehow she knew everything about everyone. Kylie couldn't keep a secret and was basically always on her phone or talking to someone.

Oliver was one of the nicest boys I knew, he treated me like his younger sister. Ollie had golden brown messy hair and matching light brown hair. His smile could light up the whole world, though don't mistake his sweetness for innocence. Inside him was a cold hearted devil that jumped out around the boys.

Peter was the biggest dick out of all of us. He was a heartbreaker and I'd normally have to deal with the group of crying girls he left behind. When you had Peter's attention, it felt like the happiest person in the world, until he got what he wanted and you were dumped behind. He drew the girls in with his Sandy blonde hair, tan skin and ocean blue eyes.

And last of fall Harden, my boyfriend. Raven black hair and cloudy grey eyes with a sharp jawline and thick abs from all the sports he did. He was on his way to becoming North Ridge's star player by the time we were seniors, all the teachers already loved him.

I saw my friends sitting there arguing and laughing with each other, Oliver was chasing Mia around with a caterpillar.

"Jesus take the wheel! Oliver put it down right now!" Mia screeched as Oliver flung it at her. The big landed on the ground right it front of her and she let out the loudest scream.

"Christ, my eardrums woman!" Peter chuckled.

I hopped up the seats and took my place, "Oh and the queen arrives," Oliver smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I giggled as whipped out my phone. "Omg Skye's here." Kylie said as she threw herself in my arms. I gave the brunette girl a mini squeeze as as we sat there.

"Kyls it's my turn with Skye today!" Mia screeched as she launched herself at us and we giggled as we engulfed her into our embrace. The boys stared at us like we were crazy.

In my group there were seven people - Me Skye Attwell, Mia Calooney, Kiley Moore, Harden Taylor (my boyfriend), Peter Collins, Oliver Andrews and the fat kid who just tagged along with us.

Us girls didn't really speak to him but the boys basically treated him as their personal slave. Once Harden made him run all the way to the other side of the town to pick up some acid for him.

Currently on the other end of the field he was running laps probably by order of one of the boys. We all stared at him, the boys were cracking up whilst we just watched disgusted.

"Gosh you guys are horrible," Mia shuddered, flicking her blonde hair out of her face.

Peter chuckled, "What's wrong Mia moo you scared that we're going to make you run laps?" In response Oliver made ghost noises and spooky hands towards Mia and she just rolled her eyes playfully.

"Oliver you probably need the runs more than the fat kid." Kylie giggled flirtatiously.

She definitely liked him. Oliver scoffed and rolled up his sleeves to reveal his slightly muscular arms as he flexed as hard as he could.

"Are you kidding woman, I could probably snap if I wanted to."

Kiley stuck her tongue out, "that's if you can catch me" She immediately stood up and jogged down the bleachers as Oliver followed in pursuit.