Chapter 12 - The War is Over

Y/N awoke in a hangar. There were chains everywhere. On his knees, fingers , wrists, elbows and shoulders, neck, everywhere.

Y/N felt bandages on his body. He pulled slightly but it was no use, they had overestimated his strength.

Y/N panicked slightly, what had happened to his people, were they all defeated. The door opened and he saw Titan Camerawoman walk in, all repaired and with the shoulder cannons added onto it.

Y/N instinctively prepared to fire the blasters he didn't have. But he accidentally used his eye lasers, they were red, and they didn't hurt anymore? Titan Camerawoman blocked with an energy shield and side stepped, Y/N couldn't move his head enough to aim at her again.

Y/N: What have you done to me Titan Camera Woman.

Titan Camera Woman: Please call me Jet.

Jet sat in front of Y/N on her knees, now only being slightly taller than him.

Jet: Look I'm gonna just say it now. Your weak. But we like that.

Y/N: Of course you do. You're the enemy.

Jet: No. It's because there's something else that has gotten you this far. It's your drive, I think we're similar in a way.

Y/Ns eyes narrowed confused.

Jet: I just want to protect my people and let them prosper. So do you. And I respect that. You aren't a bad person.

Y/N: We've had a conversation similar to this. I'll repeat my point. We can't exist in the same world. My people don't want to give up the territory they own and that's fair.

Jet: You guys can have your territory back, and are happy to welcome your people. But you have to welcome us.

Y/N: How do I even know you're telling the truth? Why should I trust you?

Jet: You don't have to. Just no more fighting. Because if it continues you've got 2 threats after you. Your life is in serious danger.

Y/N: 2?

Jet: You have traitors on your side. We've had to stop them from bursting into this hangar twice.

Y/N: Who?

Jet: The Astro Toilets.

Y/N remembered Assailant and Detainer. It confused him.

Y/N: But I was on good terms with those guys? That was an act we did to get you to follow the fake.

Jet: Seems it was also practice to them.

Y/N: It's just 2. My group can deal with them.

Jet: Presuming we even let you go and don't kill you for denying. Which I don't want to do. And there's more of them anyway. But there's no point in showing you if you're not even going to accept.

Y/N: You're too nice to me. It's going to bite you in the ass one day.

Jet: I'm going to let you out of the chains. Just know that all the titans are in the area and you have 2 lasers and that's it.

Jet hit a button and the chains unlocked themselves. Y/N got up slowly, his joints cracking slightly. He looked up slightly at Jet, even in his titan form he only reached her chest.

Y/N: Why?

Jet: Look I'm just going to put this in a simple way. I've always struggled to see you as an evil dictator like a few others in the alliance. You're kind to and clearly love your people. I'm just hoping that you can show me some of that love, just more personally~

Y/N wasn't quite sure what she meant.

Jet: I've always thought you would make a pretty good boyfriend considering the loyalty you show.

Y/N flared up and went to take a step back but Jet just pulled him close.

Y/N: I- I- What is happening anymore?

Jet: Your choice.

Y/N decided to risk it. Fuck it. He didn't have a girlfriend and was feeling lonely lately.

Y/N: If that was your way of asking me out. Sure.

Y/N was slightly surprised at the confidence he said that with.

Jet: So the wars over?

Y/N: I'll see if we can get on neutral terms atleast.

Jet: Good enough. Oh yeah Boombox wants some of that ass as well.

Y/N: Wait what the fu-