Chapter 8

Titan Camerawoman and Titan Speakerwoman landed down in a desert, Titan Camerawoman had regained her upgrades and even some new ones like a small finger cannon and an energy shield.

The fake Y/N landed a little ways away as multiple Skibidi along with the Scientist mech showed up.

Fake Y/N: (In Skibidi) Round 3 bitch!

Fake Y/N looked confident until all the Skibidi started moving away, he looked confused as the Scientist mech waved and teleported away, then he looked angry.

Fake Y/N: (In Skibidi) For fucks sake.

He spun around and fired his lasers, though TCW immediately knew something was wrong when his eyes shot a laser. She blocked with an energy shield as TSW flew over him and fired her blasters. This distracted Fake Y/N enough to stop firing allowing for TCW to fire her railgun into his face destroying the new headphones he was wearing.

TSW flew to his side and used a sound blast though Fake Y/N punched her to the side as he ran at TCW. She easily held him back as she blocked his laser eyes with her hand.

TSW flew over behind him.

TSW: You gonna join us?

Fake Y/N: (In English) NEVER!

TSW: Sucks.

TSW pulled Y/Ns collar down and pulled the flush lever on the back of his neck, though Fake Y/N didn't go limp so she kept pulling it. Fake Y/N faked a flush so that he could then headbutt TCW, his head spun around 180 degrees and fired its eye lasers into TSW sending her back.

His entire body spun around as he fired his cannons into her though TCW used her hammer to destroy his jetpack and one of his cannons.

Fake Y/N spun around and rammed into her though she grabbed him by the neck and began smashing him in the face with the butt of her railgun, his face went alk bloody ss he momentarily shot his laser eyes though he was met by a stream of vore fire. TCW looked in his hollowed out head to see another dead Skibidi.

TSW: Oh for fucks sake we've been chasing the wrong thing.

They suddenly looked up as they realised it was a trap, multiple acid Skibidi fell towards them as they attempted to flee though it wasn't successful.

TSW lost a blaster and a shoulder speaker though TCW lost a lot more, she lost her left arm, her hammer, her railgun, her finger blaster and her core was badly damaged.

Through a secret Skibidi spy Y/N and the Scientist watched this, Y/N now having his new upgrades.

Y/N: (In Skibidi) Good job Scientist.

The Scientist was about to say something but the alarm went off.

Y/N: (In Skibidi) You ready to go?

Scientist: (In Skibidi) Sir, you wait your vote isn't entirely charged, I can hold the forces off for a little bit on my own.

Y/N: (In Skibidi) Are you sure?

The Scientist nodded as he teleported away.

Y/Ns only thought was "Good luck".