Chapter 1

Y/N walked down a street at his titan size as he came across a building. Inside he heard a Skibidi screaming for help. The language, which was unintelligible gibber to most, rung out to Y/N as something familiar.

"WERE HERE, HELP!"

Y/N heard the flushing sound which pissed him off slightly. He ripped the wall off of the building to see 2 Cameramen interrogating a Skibidi Toilet. Or well a corpse of one now.

Y/N: (In Skibidi) Tell the others in hell that I send my regards.

Y/Ns eyes glowed yellow as he fired them into the building destroying it. He spun around and fired his laser eyes at a flying Camera which was headed for him. However 2 Cameramen jumped out onto his shoulder. Y/N grabbed one as the other went for the neck. Y/N crushed the one he grabbed but then he stumbled as he felt the second one pulling the flush lever in the side of his neck.

He fell to his knees before spinning his head around 180 degrees and firing his eye lasers into the second Cameraman, his flush lever went back to normal as Y/N was able to stand up.

However a Skibidi Helicopter flew over to him.

"Sir, we plead for your assistance elsewhere, Titan Camerawoman is being a pain"

Y/N: (In Skibidi) Lead the way, but then inform the others I am retreating back to base.

The toilet nodded and began flying away as Y/N followed.

(Later)

Titan Camerawoman picked up 2 Striders and crushed them in her hands before throwing the corpses aside.

She hears a boom as she looked over to see Y/N walk through 2 small buildings.

Y/N: (In English) Damn, I'm impressed the Alliance was able to make something like you.

TCW didn't seem to move for a second, not sure to take that as an insult or compliment.

Y/N: I would ask you to join. But I also know you would say no.

Y/Ns eyes began glowing yellow as he fired his lasers at TCW. They hit her core for a moment but she quickly pulled out a riot shield and blocked them. She began advancing as Y/N intensified his lasers. She got close and batted Y/N in the face with her shield as she kicked him down. Y/N got up and pushed her and went to strike her but she her core expelled some energy suddenly which burnt his fist.

She went to strike him with the bottom of her shield but Y/N heard a voice.

"GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!"

Y/N looked over recognising the voice as Rocket, one of his friends.

Y/N: (In Skibidi) ROCKET! DONT!

Rocket rammed into TCW obliterating her shield and her arm. She stumbled back and went to fly off but she saw Y/N holding one of Rockets thrusters with a face of shock and sadness.

She took a step forward but Y/N spun around and struck her, being angry enough to power through a core attack. Though this did burn a lot of his arm.

Y/N fired his eye lasers into her core which made something in her explode and she fell down.

Y/N got on top of her as her camera lens tinted rose slightly, this was not a good time to be blushing.

Y/N clamped his hands around her head and began pulling but another core attack to his chin knocked him off of her. She then quickly got up and flew off.

Y/N stood up slowly as he went to chase her, but the toilet Heli flew in front of him.

"It isn't worth it sir"

Y/N: (In Skibidi) Dammit.... First Cerberus.... Now Rocket.... Who else is going to die...? Scientist? DJ? The Urinal Trio?

"I'm sorry that you've lost 2 friends. But your injured, and we can't risk losing you"

Y/N: (In Skibidi) This war isn't for me to get another piece of territory, it's so we can get our homes back. You'd just need another leader.

Y/N was about to take another step after the Titan but the Skibidi continued to speak.

"You've led us somewhere none of our previous leaders could, we'd suffer too much if we lost you"

Y/N went to take another step forward but he stopped himself and followed the Heli Skibidi instead.