Chapter 5

Y/N was flying high up into the air with a buzzsaw Skibidi to his side.

Both were waiting for something to happen, they were in the middle of a destroyed city that was coated in a thick layer of sand

Y/N then heard a Screech and saw Titan Speakerwoman fly through. Her right shoulder speaker had been ripped off. Which means Titan TV Woman wouldn't be far behind. And he was right. She appeared.

(Imagine she has her speakers as well)

She looked around as Y/N advanced and fired his lasers at her chest speaker though they did nothing. Her head shot out a red light which bathed Y/N, it was very uncomfortable to experience and Y/N began trying to cover his eyes as she advanced. Though the dual buzzsaw Skibidi Toilet came to the rescue. He flew to her left shoulder and cut off that speaker before doing the right speaker, TTW seemed confused as this happened.

She then seemed to release what was happening as she spun around and extended a claw which grabbed onto the Skibidi. He cut the set of claws off as TTW wound up a punch which sent him spinning out of control. He ended up crashing where he seemed to have died.

Y/N took this moment of distraction to fire his lasers at her jetpack, this stunned her slightly and caused the jetpack and her chest speaker to fall off. She turned back around and extended an elbow hook which reeled Y/N in. It wrapped around his torso and held one of his arms down. She pulled him close and held his other arm down as she began using her red light again, this time it had more of an effect than before. He began screaming in pain but then TSW flew over and stabbed her in the screen shattering it. Both of the titans fired into her core as she stumbled back.

However she couldn't fight back as she had to teleport away due to a large parasite flying over. It looked confused before flying off and TSW followed. Y/N noticed a Cameraman on his building and he fired his cannons at the Cameraman killing him. For some reason his eyes felt weird.

(Later)

Y/N was in his smaller form sitting in his room on the end of his bed. He tried to charge up his lasers but his eyes seemed to quickly burn out. He put all his effort into the next ones and his eyes began glowing red instead of yellow, but every time he tried he would just hurt himself.

This wasn't good. They had permanently taken away Y/N's laser vision. But he still had a lot more cannons. He could use them. And the Alliance was down a titan again. They wouldn't be able to handle the fleets of Skibidi, especially with all the modified ones he had been deploying into battle thanks to the work of the Scientist.