Chapter 4

Y/N sat on the bowl of a helicopter toilet as they flew into battle. But Y/N had gained some upgrades.

He jumped off and grew as the equipment did as well

He jumped off and grew as the equipment did as well. Y/N's abilities also worked on whatever was on his body at that moment.

He never landed as he activated his jetpack. He looked around and saw Titan Speaker woman perched on another building. Y/N wouldn't admit it, but the parasite was a coward.

Y/N flew around using his new laser cannons to blast at everything he could lay his laser eyes on. A Speaker Heli suddenly used its sound on his ear but he moved back and blasted it to the ground. He spun around and fired down the street clearing it.

He heard the sound of a vehicle and looked over to see a parasite killer tank. It aimed directly at TSW and fired. Y/N decided to take a risk and he flew directly in front of the laser, it did nothing against his armor as his laser eyes and cannons glowed yellow. He then fired into the tank destroying it with ease as he sent in multiple Striders to deal with the agents.

Y/N was about to go and deal with something else but he got a message from the Scientist.

"Sir, I have bad news, it would be best if you came back"

Y/N: (In Skibidi) Got it.

He turned around to TSW.

Y/N: We gotta head back.

She nodded and flew off with Y/N. After about 20 minutes of flying they landed outside the base as TSW sat down, Y/N returned to his normal size and was greeted by the Scientist.

Y/N: (In Skibidi) What happened?

"The TV men have joined the Alliance. We should work to get you eye protection"

Y/N: (In Skibidi) That's not good news. But don't rush the eye protection. As long as they don't have a titan their light shouldn't work on me.

"Yes, but it is best"

Y/N: (In Skibidi) I agree with you on that.

(2 weeks later)

Y/N sat in his room annoyed as he got the bad news from the Scientist. The room was slightly messy, with a simple bed, wardrobe and a TV with a console and some games. There were a few shelves with photos and trophies on it. The photos being of Y/N with his friends and the trophies being achievements of past victories.

"Our efforts at trying to get the TV Men on our side haven't worked. And worst of all, they have developed a titan, and its been upgraded already with speakers"

Y/N: (In Skibidi) I have an idea though. We can take her down. Get Titan Speakerwoman back here and arm a Skibidi with 2 Buzzsaws.

"What's the idea, if your okay with me asking?"

Y/N: (In Skibidi) I'm going to send Titan Speakerwoman in to start a fight with Titan TV Woman. Then as soon as Titan Speakerwoman gets injured I'll have her flee and lure Titan TV Woman to a secluded spot where me and the buzzsaw toilet will be waiting. Hopefully then what can happen is that we can infect her as well. Get a large parasite ready as well.

"Good idea sir, just be careful"

Y/N: (In Skibidi) I will, don't worry.