First Date (Seunghan x Reader)

Author: I haven't had any ideas or recommendations for Seunghan so that's why it took so long to make a chapter about him. I think you'll really like this one though! My apologies!🧡

"I don't know what to say! I don't know what to do!" Y/N panicked.
"Just be kind to him and leave if he's a jerk. He'll probably be nice though," Their best friend said.
Y/N nodded and walked out the door.

They sat down at a restaurant and then Seunghan walked in and sat across from them. He looked nervous.
"Hi Y/N! You look beautiful," Seunghan said.
Y/N smiled. "Thank you! I'm so excited for our date."
"Me too. So, what are you going to eat?"
"Probably a steak," Y/N replied.
"I love steak! I think I'll have the same thing," Seunghan replied.

-LATER-
"So...what do you like to do?" Seunghan asked.
"Well I like singing and reading and baking. What about you?" Y/N replied.
"I like singing too! I'm actually a trainee for a new Kpop group that's debuting next year. Maybe when I became a Kpop idol we can make a song together."
Y/N smiled. "I would love that."
They both finished eating and walked outside to the park across the street. Things were silent until Seunghan spoke up.
"Y/N...do you really like me?"
"Of course I do. I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to go on a second date," Y/N replied.
"Really? I just thought...I don't know..."
"You don't like me...?"
"No that's definitely not it! I actually really like you it's just...a bit awkward at first."
"I think things will definitely get better with time. For now we should head home."
"Oh..."
"Want to come to my house? We can watch movies together."
Seunghan's face lit up. "I would love to! But I'll let you pick your favorite movie."
"My favorite movie is probably "It". Are you okay with that? It's kinda scary..." Y/N said.
"I love scary movies! That sounds great!"
They both smiled and went to Y/N's house. They started watching the movie and cuddling together.
"I love you Seunghan," Y/N said.
Seunghan smiled. "I love you too."
And with that, they both kissed and hugged each other.

🧡THE END🧡