Bullied (Anton x Reader)

‼️PLEASE READ: I have a new RIIZE fanfic out called Eyes On You so go read it!‼️

Y/N met Anton when he was being bullied at school by a group of guys who called themselves RIIZE. Y/N stood up for Anton and from then on they became friends. After a year of being friends, the two started dating and went to college together but unfortunately RIIZE also went to college and continued bullying Anton.

Anton walked into college to find RIIZE waiting for him. He nervously tried to back away but the leader of the group ran over to him and punched him.
"That's what you get for being ugly," Shotaro said coldly.
Y/N ran over to them.
"Get away from my boyfriend!" Y/N shouted. RIIZE looked surprised. Y/N pulled Anton into a kiss. Y/N pushed him against the wall and kissed him more when RIIZE tried to say something. Eventually they walked away.
"Did they hurt you?" Y/N asked worriedly.
"It's okay I'm fine," Anton replied. Y/N grabbed his hand and walked with him to class.

-LATER-
Anton was lying on his couch at his house when someone climbed on top of him.
"Hi baby," Y/N said.
Anton pouted.
"What's wrong love?"
"I hate being me. Everyone hates me," Anton said sadly.
"I don't hate you. And RIIZE is just jealous of how cute and gorgeous you are," Y/N replied.
"I don't know what to do. They won't leave me alone," Anton said.
"You have to stand up to them. Punch them back one day."
"I can't...."
"Yes you can. I believe in you. And if it doesn't work then at least you tried."
"Okay I'll try. But I'm nervous...."
"You'll be fine," Y/N said.
They cuddled with Anton until they both fell asleep.

-THE NEXT DAY-
"I did it! I stood up to them and they ran away!"Anton said as he walked into his house.
Y/N smiled. "I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do it!"
They both hugged each other and went to go do their homework together. And from then on, nobody bullied Anton.

🧡THE END🧡