Falling For You (Shotaro x Reader)

Shotaro was known for his incredible dancing skills and everyone thought he was one of the best dancers in RIIZE. His partner Y/N thought so too but they always worried that Shotaro was stressing himself out and working too hard.
"Nonsense," Shotaro would say, "I'm only working on being the best me I can be. I'm not overworking myself."

But then came a day where Y/N ended up being right.

It was Saturday and everyone was off except Shotaro because he insisted that he needed more practice. Y/N and everyone else disagreed but nobody could stop Shotaro from going to the dance studio. The only problem was, Shotaro had left so early that he forgot to eat breakfast. And, because he was rushing out of the house, he forgot to bring a snack. Y/N insisted on coming with him so that's what they did.

-LATER-
"Did you bring a snack?" Y/N asked. Shotaro had been dancing for 2 hours.
"No but I have my water. I'll be fine," Shotaro replied.
Y/N sighed. "Fine then. But I don't think that's a good idea."
Shotaro went back to dancing and everything was going well until 4 hours later when he started to get hungry.
"It's past lunchtime, we should go eat," Y/N suggested.
"No no. I have to keep practicing," Shotaro replied.
"I'll go get us some snacks then. You stay here," Y/N said.
They left the room and Shotaro started dancing again.

Not even 10 minutes later, Y/N came back to find Shotaro collapsed on the floor.
"Taro?! Are you okay?!" Y/N shouted.

No response.

Y/N called and ambulance and tried to wake up Shotaro. After a few minutes, an ambulance arrived and Shotaro finally woke up but was in a lot of pain.
"We need to get him to the hospital. He seems to be fatigued and a bit dehydrated," a doctor said.
The ambulance took him away with Y/N.

-LATER-
"Honey are you okay?" Y/N asked worriedly.
"I think so," Shotaro replied.
"I'm so sorry this happened love....but you need to take better care of yourself," Y/N said.
Shotaro nodded sadly. "I will in the future. I don't want you to have to worry about me ever again."
"I just want you to take care of yourself, that's all."
"I will. But I won't stop dancing."
"Never stop dancing. You're amazing at it."
"I will. Thanks for caring about me," Shotaro said.
"Of course. I love you," Y/N said.
Shotaro smiled and hugged them. "I love you too."
🧡𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭🧡