Scary Story (Seunghan x Reader)

Seunghan was sitting with RIIZE and his partner Y/N at their house watching TV.
"Tennis is boring. We should watch something else....wait, where's Shotaro?," Y/N said.
Seunghan smirked. "Want to hear a story?"
"Uhhh okay," Y/N replied.
"Shotaro was murdered."
"What?!"
"Don't listen to him. He's just trying to scare you," Sohee said.
"Alright fine, you got me. Shotaro wasn't murdered....he was kidnapped," Seunghan said.
"Really?" Y/N asked.
"Yep. He was taken by a group of evil people who hate our band. And the story goes that they're torturing him as we speak," Seunghan said.
"So aren't you going to go look for him?" Y/N asked.
"Oh I would but the people that took him are so terrifying that-"
"Hey guys! Sorry I took so long but I brought snacks," Shotaro said as he walked in with a tray of cheese and crackers.
"You liar! You tricked me!" Y/N said angrily to Seunghan.
Seunghan laughed. "I thought it would be funny to mess with you."
"I can't believe yo-get back here!" Y/N chased Seunghan up the stairs and into his room. They tackled him onto his bed and pinned him down.
"I can't believe you lied to me," Y/N said.
"I'm sorry! Now let me go!" Seunghan said laughing.
Y/N started tickling him and they both started laughing.
After a few minutes, they both laid down next to each other and Seunghan pulled Y/N into a hug.
"I love you. Forgive me?" Seunghan asked.
"Hmm....okay fine. I forgive you. But only because I love you," Y/N replied.
They both cuddled together and went back to the rest of the group after a few minutes.

🧡THE END🧡