Best Friend's Brother (Shotaro x Reader)

Shotaro didn't know how he ended up kissing his sibling's best friend but somehow it just happened. Here's what happened:
Y/N arrived at *friend's name* and Shotaro's house and *friend's name* opened the door with Shotaro following behind them.
"Hi Y/N! I'm so excited for our time together!" *friend's name* said.
"Me too!" Y/N replied.
They all walked in the house.
"Let's go watch a movie!" *friend's name* said.
They both went upstairs and turned on a movie. After a few minutes, Shotaro walked in.
"*friend's name* can I join you? I'm bored," Shotaro asked shyly.
"Of course! Sit here, I'll go get some snacks," *friend's name* replied.
Shotaro sat next to Y/N and *friend's name* left.
"Hi Shotaro! You know you could've sat with us before. You're always welcome with us. Just because I'm friends with *friend's name* doesn't mean I'm not your friend too," Y/N said.
"Thanks. I actually don't have any friends..." Shotaro said sadly.
"Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?" (Author: pick whichever one makes sense for you)
"No..."
"Do you want one?"
"I guess...If I find the right person...." Shotaro replied nervously.
"You're so cute," Y/N said.
They leaned closer and kissed him.
"Want to be my boyfriend cutie?" Y/N asked.
"What about *friend's name*?" Shotaro asked nervously.
"They don't have to know."
Shotaro thought about it and then nodded. Y/N smiled and pulled him into another kiss.
"I love you my baby," Y/N said.
Shotaro smiled. "I love you too."
And so for the next few months, they kept their relationship secret until *friend's name* found out and surprisingly accepted them.

🧡THE END🧡