The Lake Of Abyss

There are just few people outside since it's still 4am and no person with a brain would want to wake up at this time of the day.
I feel like collapsing and my eyes feel very heavy but there is no way I will just leave this case unsolved.
I take a pill that will keep me awake and keep walking towards the oh-so-cursed Lake.
The Lake is next to an island and all I could do to get there was taking the broken bridge.
There are many signs telling people to take distance from this island.
Why would Eva come here.
Or better, why would something inside of her make her come here..

It's pretty foggy here.. Almost can't see anything.. I need a flashlight.

I take out a flashlight from my bag and start looking around.
I look around the big tree on the island, look around the Lake and at last, I climb the tree to check if there is something on it.
To my surprise, there actually is something. It was.. a bracelet.
Eva's bracelet.
She once made 2 bracelets herself and gave one to me so we could match.. to this day I still wear it.
This bracelet just proved the fact that Eva was here.
I remember one day before she went missing, I was accompanying her home.
While walking, I remember her wearing the bracelet so it must have happened the day after, where she went missing.
This proves the point that she came here the day she went missing.
I look at my clock and it's already 5am..
I take the bracelet and go back to my office to investigate more and write down New info.

Okay Im finally home now-
I mean office.
Lets see the New info we got.
I mean I got.

-Eva definetly went to the Lake of Abyss the day she went missing and also lost her bracelet on top of the big tree.

Eva likes scenery. She might have climbed up the tree to See more of a scenery because of All the fog. Of course I am still not sure if it is like this..

How did the bracelet get there though.. did it just get stuck somewhere on the tree?
But that wouldnt be possible since there was nothing to get stuck to. Either Eva let it accidently fall or..

Eva did it on purpose.

She left it there on purpose because she knew something Would happen and wanted me to find it.
What if this was right.. what if she really needs my help..?
I will not stop here-

..

I take a look at the bracelet, this time a closer look. I see some numbers on it.
Numbers and letters..
42.2N and 40.0W
Coordinates. This might be it.
I Put the coordinates on my map and get a location.

It is a little close to the Lake of Abyss but I can't really tell if this location is in the middle of the forest or not.. it looks rather strange.

Without thinking much I get on my way.
I want to take a look at the clock but it stopped working for some reason..
Who cares about the time now anyway.
There is not a Single soul outside..
It's kind of strange but maybe it's too early.
It's friday too but still maybe no one wants to go outside today who knows? Maybe it's a holiday or something.

After probably hours of walking and trying to find the location, I found some Kind of path.
The path would lead to some Kind of.. how to explain.. abandoned fabric?
I try to enter the big building but it is locked, as expected.
The machines are working though.. maybe it wasn't abandoned After all.?
I try to break the door with everything I have.
My fists aren't enough though.

I look around the garden to find some tools.

Hm.. there has to be some Kind of tool I can use to break the metal door though.. right?
The door doesnt look really stable either as if it was built decades ago.
Why are the machines still working though.. it makes no sense.
Maybe that pickaxe over there might help..?