The Diary

Right when the diary gets unlocked, I get a notification from my own phone. The timing is just perfect wow. The notification was from..

"-Ivy what are you thinking?!"

"What do you want Mr. Smartass Jake. It's midnight arent you supposed to sleep?"

"-Ivy you working on case 200 is just a waste of time Im telling you. You should concentrate on other cases more. This will affect your job!"

"Hey this is my problem then. And besides do you have any proof that this is a waste of time? Any proof that Eva is dead?"

"-No but the chances are very high Ivy. More than one month, think about it. Also you shouldnt be awake at this point because of this case. Get some rest and maybe you will change your mind in the morning."

"Says the one awake right now."

"-Ivy."

"Look this is not your problem and I will deal with it, okay?"

"-Fine if there really is no way to change your mind. Good luck. Im going to sleep good night Ivy."

What do these morons have with this case man.
I was going to look through the diary now wasn't I.
Lets see what we have here..

" 01.12.1998
Today I had to work with someone together on a case. Honestly I was really glad I Would get a partner After working alone all the time! I was really excited to meet my New partner~
I was wondering how they Would be like the whole time until I finally got to meet them.
Her name was Ivy and she seemed like a really smart person. She didn't seem to like my jokes though..
I dont know why she is so serious all the time and I kind of thought she was a little rude but I believe she is a nice soul! She just needs to spend time with me a little to know me more. Our case we have to work on is about a young missing girl. So far we got many clues and she is actually really smart, just not cooperative. That will change with time, I believe it!"

Was I really rude..

"31.12.1998
Today we celebrated New Years and of course I had to invite my dearest new friend Ivy~
After some time of knowing each other she really changed. She is a tiny bit more open and a lot more cooperative.
We celebrated New Years together and with that stinky sock Mike too obviously.
We really had fun eh.
I hope we will solve lots of cases together this year too!"

Heheh stinky sock Mike.

"29.02.2000
I dont write in my diary often but I think it wont be stupid to write it here.
Recently I have been experiencing some strange things..
For example last week I kept getting letters with strange symbols on them. These symbols looked like a triangle getting bit from the edge and a star in the middle of it.
Not a single Word in the letter, just a symbol. I tried to make something out of it but there was just no way. I also checked Egyptian symbols or ones from decades ago but I couldn't find anything.
Not only letters though. Last I checked my jacket it had the same symbol on it. I also saw one on Ivy's neck but I didn't want to ask her about it. Could it be Ivy behind all of this? But why would she do this.. no no it can't be her. Besides how Would she draw something like that on her own neck.
I have known Ivy for years and I know very well that she wouldnt joke around like this.
Maybe I should tell her about this..
No I can't. I might get her worried. But did no one ever tell her that she has something strange on her neck?
Something else that happens is that I always keep hearing someone follow me but everytime I look back, there is no one.."

symbol.. on my neck? What..

I quickly get up and get a mirror. I move my hair, try to point the little mirror at my neck and look at a bigger mirror to See the little mirrors relfection. There actually is a symbol. A triangle with a star in the middle and bit from the edge..
How did I never realise.. No better question is, who did that??
And how did I not feel anyone draw a symbol on my neck?! I dont sleep outside so there is no way some stranger could have done it.
It must have been while I was sleeping in my room.. how could anyone get inside though?!
So far I have not a Single missing item so whoever did that only came to draw some stupid symbol on my neck?? Why??
This is so confusing but scary at the same time.
And what do they want from Eva..
If this has got to do something with Eva then why do I also have the symbol? Is this a sign. I dont understand anything!
There is one last Page.. 
please be something useful

"23.03.2000
They wont stop. I see those symbols everywhere.  At home, at the office, on Ivy everywhere! As if that wasn't enough I also keep hearing things following me, nonstop!
I keep getting nightmares too.
All I can do to distract myself is to go to the Lake of abyss. I just love it there..
Ivy told me to never ever go there but something inside me keeps telling me it's the safest place there and that 'something' makes me go there no matter what.
I really should talk to Ivy but I can't. This 'something' is preventing me from telling this to anyone! All I can do is write it down here. The best I can do for now is visit the Lake of abyss.. Im sorry Ivy"

..Lake of abyss huh. So she really went there..
And what could this 'something' be that prevents her from talking and makes her go to Lake of abyss?
I have so many questions but just few answers.
It's already so late but there is no way I can fall asleep with my mind like this..
It's best to write down all info I just got.

-Eva had a chat with the same unknown number that wrote me but all her chats are deleted and cannot be undone.

-Eva has experienced a lot of strange stuff like seeing a triangle symbol with a star inside and bit from the edge everywhere. Even on my neck. She also feels some presence following her all the time.

-Something in Eva's head makes her want to go to the Lake of Abyss to relax but that 'something' also stops her from talking about the strange stuff happening to anyone.

-Eva apperantely went to visit the Lake of Abyss on the 24.03.2000 which was also the date of her disappearence. The Lake of Abyss must have something to do with this case.

It is the 25.04.2000 today and 4AM and I feel like falling asleep any second.
I can't fall asleep! I have to go to the Lake of Abyss and investigate the area.
I might find something about Eva..

I quickly get ready and leave my office. I look like a dead fish but I dont really care right now. I look at my map to locate the Lake of Abyss. It isn't far away from Eva's house.