The Package

It knocked on the door.. could it be the package? Only one way to find out.

I go to open the door and see a package on the ground. I take it inside and Put it on my desk.

Huh.. they werent kidding about the package.
But what if this is just a different package from someone else?
Or what if theres something explosive inside?
Or what if I'm thinking too much and wasting time.
I have to open this.

I take some scissors and open the package. I Find a phone inside. A very.. familiar one.

Is this.. Eva's phone?

...

...

This phone case.. Eva has the exact same one.
I hope it still has some battery.

I try to turn on the phone and thankfully it still has some battery left. While the phone is turning on, I think of the password.

Eva once told me that her password was her favourite persons birthday.
I dont know her friends much but I do know her brothers birthday. The 19th of january.

The phone is finally open and I try to Put in her brothers birthday. It didn't work though..
2 more guesses left. This was tricky. I want to try my own birthday but feel selfish thinking that way for some reason.
I try to put her friend, Lia's birthday. She once introduced me to Lia so I knew her birthday but no one elses. I Put it in and it didn't work.. One guess left. I decide to put my own birthday in.

If this doesnt work then her phone will lock itself and I will lose my only help.
Lets see if the 29th of december will work..

What a surprise it actually worked..!
I Would have never thought of it that way..
This is making my heart melt but now is not the time. Let me investigate this phone.
.. what should I check first.. Gallery? Messages? Diary? Lets go with the last messages.
There were only chats from people spamming her about where she is but *her* last message was to me where she sent me a help-text.

Before that she had a chat with an unknown number. The whole chat got deleted somehow though.. This was confusing. As far as I know, Eva wouldnt delete her chats at any time, even if they were just some bullshit.
I wanted to take a look at the unknown number and at the one on my phone. Both numbers were the same, what a surprise.

Next I should check her diary. It is a little disrespectful to read someones diary I know.. but what if she wrote down some strange things that happened to her? I have to.

Every diary has a lock though, so does hers. Instead of numbers, there are questions. Seems like I have to answer them correctly for the diary to open.
The first question is:
"whats something I like most?"
Eva likes Jokes. She likes jokes so much that she would sell her brother for someone that tells her jokes all the time. Well not really but still.

I type Jokes on the line and it marks my answer as correct. As expected from Eva. The first question Was pretty easy but the next one doesnt even seem like a question, more like a riddle. Oh Eva are you trying to make my head explode..

"Sometimes, it makes people laugh,
Sometimes, it makes people want to cry.
Sometimes, it appears out of nowhere,
Sometimes, it needs time to appear."

Seriously Eva. The answer is simple.
Jokes. Jokes make people laugh but sometimes also want to cry, like her jokes.
Sometimes they appear to your mind out of nowhere and sometimes you need time to think of one. Eva are you serious?
Whatever let me type it.

I type the solution on the line and again, it was correct. Just what was Eva thinking..

*sigh* whatever, next question is..
"My pets name"
Eva has a pet..?
She never told me she had a pet! There is no way she has one.. no she would have told me or I Would have seen it in her house.
Not even her brother told me that it is not possible..
Eva wouldn't hide a pet from me cmon. Think Ivy think..
this child is a joke Monster. This question is probably another one of her jokes.

Is it Mike?

Wrong.

Is it Eva?

Wrong.

What else could she see as a pet??

Is it detective?

Wrong.

...

Is it Ivy.

Correct.

..

Just wait 'til I find you Eva.

I'll just continue with the next question:

"The place I love most."

The place she loves most?

Uh.. Home?

Wrong.

The office?

Wrong.

The forest?

Wrong.

The City?

Wrong.

What place does Eva love the most..?
She talks about a Lake most of the time.
The Lake of Abyss.
She always tells me that it's a beautiful place and she would love to visit that place.
I mostly disagree though..
It's not that I hate that place. It's that The Lake of Abyss is a very dangerous place.
Many people who Set food on that Island have gone missing and researchers even say that rests of human bodies were found there.
This is worth a try though I really hope it is the wrong answer.

I type The Lake Of Abyss as the answer and it gets marked with correct..

Please dont tell me you went there Eva.
Just thinking about it makes me get shivers..